1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Invites Mother Of Michael Brown, Convenience Store Robber And Attempted Cop Murderer, To Spe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 19, 2016.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

She's talking straight to you dude. White on white rage is unbecoming.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

He is a registered Democrat (which appears convenient to be elected in a largely Democratic area), but campaigns and supports only Republican candidates and supports Republican causes. He seems to have replaced Sheriff Joe as the Fox news go-to. He has been an early supporter of Donald Trump.

3. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Dont really understand using the pain of a mother to pander to votes...FOR both parties. That being said, the anger that Sean Smith's mother has for Clinton is direct and palpable...What is Malcom Brown's mother gonna say??That Trump is responsible for the death of her criminal son...So vote for Hillary?

1 person likes this.
  4. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Questionable choice, but it depends on what she says. I have found the parents of some of the victims of police abuse to be quite profound. I haven't heard Michael Brown's mother, I don't think, so, we'll see. If the message is proactive and moderate, and not intended to incent further violence, then I don't have an issue with it. In short, more concerned about the message than the messenger.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I very much agree. If she delivers a positive message, even with the tragedy of losing her son, that would be quite a powerful moment. Of course, I'm sure there will be the usual people who'll seek to denigrate whatever she says regardless of the message.

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

There is nothing positive that can come from this. Hillary is doubling down on Obama's foolishness.

She is going to offend one side or the other....and I highly doubt she is going to openly state her son was a criminal.

When one is trying to calm the storm, they do not get partisan actors front stage to try and quell the storm. She is clearly trying to do the opposite.

I have always been anti-Trump long before he got into politics. There was a good chance I was going to vote for Hillary, but sadly, I am starting to believe Trump would make a better leader. At one time, I believed Hillary would make a better leader than Obama, but I am really starting to doubt this too.

7. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Seems like a reckless accusation; can you provide some evidence of this charge. You seem to be blaming him for wanting to stop the assassinations of his fellow cops. Who can blame him?

Wouldn't it depend on the tone and the exact message? That's what Clarke is talking about. The tone of the message is only making it worse because the mass media is taking the low road for shock value and ramping up the rage on both sides.

It sells more... but it also will kill more.

1 person likes this.
  8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Oh, please no. How in the world would Trump be a better leader? He refuses to compromise (Clinton has proven she can reach across the aisle), he has a terrible reputation abroad (Clinton still has numerous positive relationships but can be tough when she needs to be), and he is just overall immature and lacking in intelligence (Clinton may be many things, but she certainly has the maturity and intelligence edge over DT). I'd understand going with Romney, McCain, Bush, Dole, etc. against Clinton, but you're forgetting how bad Trump really is. Take some time to reflect, do the research, and I'm telling you, it's a no-brainer.

9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

She doesn't need to. The facts are plain that he was committing a crime.

If her message is that her son was a victim of a corrupt, racist police force, then its obviously a bad choice on Clinton's part. I would expect that they'll vet whatever words she uses and do what they can to make it a message of healing and trying to build trust (in the vain of Obama's recent speeches), rather than repeating the BLM party line.

10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

The manner in which you title your thread is yet another example of how disgusting you are as a poster.

You must think that your elementary attempt to create an inaccurate thread title is cute. Really, if you had an ounce of decency, you would have just written :Hillary invites Michael Brown's mother to speak at DNC."

This thread, along with your "White People Hate" (or whatever idiotic title you made), evidences your immaturity and inability to understand the greater context of Michael Brown's murder. Moreover, you seem to have no compassion for his mother, who is simply another victim in this never-ending conflict between law enforcement and African American men.

WELCHING our bet was one thing. Being a constant race-baiter with a history of posting false information to complement your delusional understanding of the world is something else.

I guess I should have listened to the numerous posters that suggested that you were an intellectually-inept teenager behind a keyboard. Originally, you were a source of entertainment to read. Now, I'm embarrassed for you. I can only hope that, one day, you find an amazing therapist to help alleviate your psychological difficulties.

Oh yeah, once again, with the election not too far off, make sure you're ready to pay up if your candidate, Donald Trump, wins the race. His wife would make a great first lady, huh? That speech was simply amazing with such authenticity!

11. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Some white people do need a talking to or have their asses kicked.

I guess you don't read the comments on FB. Trump has empowered people to be openly racist again. Hell.. I think he got some Brits riled up too. Smh

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

How are you still allowed to be a member on Clutchfans? At this point you are clearly a racist flinging **** at everyone for entertainment purposes. I'm surprised some people even take you seriously. Hell I'm surprised you still have an account. Is it because this site is based in Texas?

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Just a hedge against Sanders or BLM delegates causing a scene; after that Superpredator infiltrated her fundraising event they need to feed the beast, as it were. Probably less catatonic than Ron Jr. talking about stem cells in '04.

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Hell some of the people on this site need their ass kicked (Rocketlegend). Being mixed I have a unique perspective than most on this board I guess. But its pretty obvious regardless of race that the police are untrained and un-informed with a lot of issues dealing with public. At this point police brutality is a big problem in this country regardless of race too many people innocent people are being killed by police.

15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

He's an Aggie. Nobody takes him seriously.

sorry couldn't resist

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Texas A&M is actually a decently selective school. This dude probably got wait listed from UofH.

Actually, what is more likely is Rocketslegend isn't even of college age.

17. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

LMBO...

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wait, aren't you a Republican and didn't you vote against Obama the last two elections?

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Actually... I wouldn't be surprised if Rocketslegend is exactly the type of person to post 'School of Hard Knocks' under 'education' in his facebook profile. For some reason, every person I know who does this is a douche. Definitely a correlation is established here.

20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

There's all kinds of overlap in the enrollment pool at A&M and U of H, some kids refuse to apply to one or the other for perceived cultural, as I did, or nowadays even cost concerns. I won't pretend one isn't easier to get a job from than the other, though.