1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

George W. Bush Virtually Endorses Joe Biden In Powerful Statement

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Jun 2, 2020.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember back during the Bush 43 Presidency when many people were saying he would go down as the worst President in US history I said let's not get ahead ourselves.

I never thought GW Bush was a bad man but he was a man that wasn't suited for the Presidency and let events and his advisers get ahead of him.

Yung-T and mdrowe00 like this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

W's 8 years triggered a shitstorm of disasters that we're still reeling from today.

Instead of homeownership for people of all ethnicities, we now have banks as renters.

Instead of rebuilt infrastructure that would take care of bridges and water issues you see in Flint, we have troops coming home from places that are worse off than when we started.

Oh right, we now have an entirely new department called Homeland Security and a crazy secret Intelligence/spying apparatus so eager to sift through every single thought that can be recorded, both domestic and abroad.

**** that guy.

If I had a shoe, I'd throw it at him.

It's the wrong ****ing people who are "remembering". His Party ****ed up twice and if more people won't register to vote, those ****ers are going to drag us down AGAIN.

peleincubus, mdrowe00 and ElPigto like this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

I’ll do $25 just for fun. Book it.

4. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I got chu!

5. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Don't feed the troll

Blatz and mdrowe00 like this.
  6. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

:D...I'd say we're way overdue for that.;)

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biggest mistakes of Bush was the Iraq war ans deficit spending.

But he has always been humanitarian in his views towards minorities.

8. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

:D...maybe @Clutch or some of the moderators could put up a sign or note or something on the front of the site...

...you know, like they do at the zoo? "DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS"

...it DOES get wild around here, you know?;)

RayRay10 and AleksandarN like this.
  9. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...and again....

...I cannot WAIT to see how that picture of all the living presidents is going to get taken once the Donald's term is done...:D

...the only one of them I could see agreeing to do it with the Donald is George H.W. Bush...

...but that's only because he's already dead (may he rest in peace) and couldn't put up an argument...so I guess that kind of defeats the purpose of the whole idea...

...okay...forget I said (or typed) anything...:D:)

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I can't decide if I would rather Lindsey Graham lose reelection or see him win and Trump lose. Lindsey would then change course and start denouncing Trump once again. Not too many more sniveling politicians than him in history. Bonus would be Cruz doing the same.

RayRay10 and Invisible Fan like this.
  11. jim petersen84

1 criminal supporting another criminal

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Then why do you keep engaging ... put him on Ignorant™ and move on with your life.

Rileydog, Blatz, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Cause I don't like seeing people wasting their time with the troll. Every Time he loses the more he trolls. But yes I shouldn't engage with him directly

RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  14. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Hindsight. I don’t understand what you’re saying here. It’s entirely possible for people to have a more favorable opinion of Bush after enduring Trump’s presidency.

It’s equivalent to acknowledging right now that Hakeem is the greatest Rocket of all time (generally accepted). However, if Harden wins a couple of rings I may argue that Harden is the greatest. It doesn’t mean I was wrong about Hakeem today; circumstances changed.

RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  15. generalthade_03

Because he’s a little b**** and he’s enjoying getting his ass kicked over and over again, which I’m happy to oblige. The guy is a weird creep and keeps following me around like a little puppy.

16. generalthade_03

You don’t go from calling someone Hitler on a regular basis and hope he died a horrible death to praising him and think he’s a cool person to have a cup of coffee with. I appreciate all the honest posters that hate W till this day and still think that he’s pond scum. At least they’re consistent, it helps with your credibility.

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

This, putting the likes of gen and senator on ignore made the d&d much better for me and makes them lose their purpose.

People should just put em on ignore, these guys get off on agitating ppl and spewing dividing crap, they're not here to openly debate in honest fashion.

RayRay10 and AleksandarN like this.
  18. generalthade_03

You always engage with me in boxing talk. Why the troll label when you’re disagreeing with someone?

19. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Exactly

RayRay10 likes this.