1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 5/14/2015 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 13, 2015.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Why do they always give us Hubie, Barry, and Miller? Why do we never get JVG?

2. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

Really? Howard was pretty much a no show, and Harden is what 4/13? He has a lot of free throws but hasn't really shot well at all

3. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

I guess I'll upset a couple of people but it's absolutely pathetic for an NBA player to shoot 20 or 305 on FT. Hell a blind man could hit 2 outta 10. What a joke. I'm sorry.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Rockets can win this
    they are IN IT

Loving this team
    Just keep it up!!!

GO ROCKETS!!

Rocket River
    We Believe

1 person likes this.
  5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I wonder if all the mchale bashers also believe that popovich is an idiot with no feel for the game. He also hacks when he has a lead.

6. Rocketsnbeyond

The Clippers don't want to go back to Houston. It would be like going to Hell for them. We need to wake up and play like we did in game 5.

1 person likes this.
  7. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

8. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Please, please, please bring the defensive intensity up another level. This is desperation time. If you aren't giving it everything you have on both sides of the floor, you don't deserve to play.

9. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Would be 100% worth it if this was the result.

Unfortunately "he made his team scratch and claw in a tightly contested second round series" is what will be said by Les, immediately before extending his contract another 3 years.

That only happens in horror movies.

Where were you when you read the Clutchfans thread about McHale being extended?

10. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

If I'm McHale, I cant put Prigs back in the game after that first half. I can deal with his limited offense, but turning the ball over with bad passes/shots, getting the ball stolen from him, and poor defense are not supposed to be mistakes he makes.

I know its a deciding game, but I'd rather have Nick Johnson to give us better size/athleticism, even if he doesnt contribute much on offense.

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Yeah. I'm bracing myself. McHale threw away any chance we had to build a lead with that pathetic hacking strategy.

12. smileandnod

smileandnod Member

All I have to say is at this exact moment I'm proud of what we've done so far. When everybody (even most fans on his board) picked us to loose this game, here we are only down 2. I believe in this squad and don't think those two blow outs mean the clipper are better than us.

We got this!

13. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

The fact that Dwight still can't make free throws at this point in his career pisses me off to no end.

14. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

This!

15. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You gotta admit, Griffin's game is alot like Barkley's. Not the longest guy in the world but with tremendous explosive power to the rim. His motor is the exact clone of Barkley's.

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If harden doesn't switch every freaking pick rockets win. Man up on D harden.. please!

17. smileandnod

smileandnod Member

Totally agree

18. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

he is able to retaliate if the person makes FTs...he can get a good possession on the other end..and he doesn't have a terrible FT shooter on his team to **** up the rhythm on top of that...

19. lexled

lexled Contributing Member

Different game. Time to reverse that, Rockets take control.

20. hakeemthagreat

Jalen Rose just got thru riding Blake's nutsack while assessing Harden's game as if he didn't have a equally great half. "Dwight needs to stop picking up dumb fouls". Dwight only has 2 fouls dummy, the same number as Jordan:rolleyes:

Worst halftime analysis ever:(