1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Mavericks 95, Rockets 84

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. albuster

albuster Member

Wtf was Adelman thinking? Scola was being burned by Nowitzki from the first quarter, and what does the coach do? He puts back Scola on Nowitzki and the 14 point lead just vanished in a short period of time. What a crock this coach is.

2. fanwq

fanwq Member

Upset loss.But we still need to beat Plrtland and LA.

3. happyricky

happyricky Contributing Member

Yao was aggressive tonight. What's the results? 2 quick offense fouls! Now you tell me which player in NBA can still be aggressive being refereed like that? :mad:

4. rox0607champs

rox0607champs Member

here we go.....espn bashing the rox right now!!!!! :mad:

5. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

Where is our closeout guy? And please, don't say Tmac. Kobe kills us in the fourth. Deron has taken over in previous playoff match ups. And tonight, Jason Terry finishes us off.

Yao WOULD be our go to guy but he's too easy to figure out. Ron Artest is just in a jumble every time he gets the ball. Where the hell is our go to guy!????

6. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Nobody is talking mess. I'm just telling you what I see and I think you're guilty of what you accuse so many others of when you mock their emotional, knee jerk reactions, which makes you a hypocrite. Majority of the season huh? If you can show me some post you had at different points in the season (beginning last year) articulating what you wrote in in the last paragraph, you might have a point, but I doubt it.

7. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I won't be surprised if that happens. It's up to the guys to re-group and for the coach to make adjustments against them. Not an easy task by any means. The road is very unkind to us.

8. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

Jamal he sucked anyway !

9. Rox Addict

I just wish Denver would have tried !

10. Rox Addict

I feel yah ! I was already vented out but now since Denver is tanking I need to vent again :D Seriously I'm not one to usually point fingers at a a coach or player just the over all team but I used to get so mad that I would break crap and yell and scream and just act stupid. This board has helped me so much with that and some of the posts you are talking about make me laugh and that makes me feel better ;)

11. Cbox

Cbox Member

I'd like to thank Ron Artest's shots around the 2:30 mark of the 4th for giving me a reason to stop watching early. I already knew what was going to happen.. :(

12. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Seriously, Jamal Mashburn and Tim Legler? I don't even know what teams they played for.

13. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Clyde Drexler for head coach!!

Clyde is terrible at commentating, Rick is terrible at getting his players to execute good game plans. "Get the ball to YAO, shiet!!"

14. rodmanhust

rodmanhust Member

missed the game,
    but damn so DISAPPOINTED by our effort tonight.

looks it was an embarrassing loss in the most important game of the season.
    man when would we ever become clutch?

15. DoubleRods

DoubleRods Member

Yeah i heard that, and i was not pleased!!

...but he had some good points (i hate to say it)

16. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

I like how we play badly for 1 game, or at least 3 quarters of the game, and 87% of the board is going nuts about how horrible this team is and that we cannot do anything. If anything maybe this might wake us up a bit.

17. Gmoney29

Gmoney29 Member

This team blew it!! Adelman sucks at calling proper timeouts and adjustments when the momentum starts to shift to opposing teams. Artest needs to stop with this 1 on 1 thing in the 4th quarter. We are going no where, we blew it in this game and it will continue in the playoffs. No true leader. Brooks played like crap again. Let Lowry start!!

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...e=2+RV6+tyrus+thomas&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=165796&page=2&pp=20

Just accept you made a mistake and move one, i dont want to waste more of my time searching for more proof about what i KNOW i wrote in the past......

19. hgk

hgk Member

Brooks is a joke. He must studied computer science in college. Always 0, 1, 0, 1

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

that's pretty funny :D