1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hypothetical: Nov 4th, 2020 - Jan 20th, 2021 - After a Trump Loss

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Oct 19, 2020.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Many people are saying Obama scribbled Trump is a fat orange **** underneath the Oval Room desk. Idk if it's true or not, but wanted to put it out there.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He did. He also removed all the 'fatty orange fatty' keys from the keyboards on all the computers.

mdrowe00 and R0ckets03 like this.
  3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

If Trump clearly loses, I am starting to see three paths, and they all depend on the Senate, even if they have no formal role.

1. Trump loses. GOP narrowly retains Senate. Turtle makes it very clear that everyone needs to move on and we will have an orderly transition of power. People start to fall in line. Threre's some violence, some bombing by unhappy folks, but we do transition.

2. Trump loses. GOP loses the Senate, but none of the key races are that close. (This is unlikely). Same thing could happen as above.

3. Trump loses. GOP apparently loses the Senate, but only based on 2,000 votes in the Iowa Senate race and another 2,000 or so in the Maine Senate race (or similar). Turtle really says Trump has a very good point about sketchy mail-in ballots and they need to "recertify" ballots or some ****, and we are in purgatory for a couple of months, during which the Turtle and Trumpster Fire maneuver to stay in power.

Come at me, brosephs.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I finally checked what's at stake for the Pelosi / Mnuchin deals...While people are focused on getting out the paychecks present in both bills, the 3-400B difference left behind is rent/mortgage relief.

That's not something that will be fixed by a Republican senate, neither incoming nor outgoing...

Four months of that kind of internal devastation isn't going to go well with anyone.

I'm actually looking for a house. If I went for my own interests and let everyone else burn, I suppose I'd vote for a different party and get a nice check every 4-6 years for hush money.

B-Bob likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What about the Senate is 50\50 split which is what I think.

B-Bob likes this.
  6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

trump to russia on or before jan 19

crazy to think this is the most likely scenario

FranchiseBlade and T_Man like this.
  7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Is Russia such a country?

Rocket River

8. Major

Major Member

I think he goes on an Executive Order and a Pardon spree. He could do a lot of foreign policy damage as well. He'll have nothing to lose, so he will likely grift whatever money he can get before he exits.

Hakeemtheking and seemoreroyals like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

Worst case scenario?

Trump “wins” states like Florida and Pennsylvania and gets a second term. Many people question shenanigans being involved but the new Supreme Court refuses to hear any of it.

With the Biden loss, Trump appointed government officials rubber stamp all the crazy allegations by Trump as being truthful.

More people like @J.R. fall for the cult of Trump...

Biden and his son are paraded through the streets in cages like the Romans did to the leaders they defeated.

Everyone starts to accept the new normal.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Man, the hate on Obama for being such a great leader is astounding......can't let a black man succeed....

DD

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Prophet Obama.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I think he resigns and let's Pence do the transition
    I think criminal proceedings will begin in the State of New York, Trump defended by Dershowitz
    OAN will change it's name to Trump TV and Trump will be on constantly claiming every conspiracy theory they can dream up
    Trump appeals will take years, he will probably die before he serves time
    A permanent insane underground of fascists, racists and trolls will drag us down for decades
    The Supreme Court will be expanded, filibuster will end
    The GOP will reorganize under terms we used to know

Biden will get burned at the stake for wearing a brown suit or similar inanity

Ziggy, RayRay10 and CometsWin like this.
  13. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Trump is insane so anything can happen including selling our national security to the Russians. Man is as broke as Fertitta.

RayRay10 and seemoreroyals like this.
  14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Drink the Koolaid, buy the dip, and stay away from facebook news groups I think it's affecting your sanity.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Dubious

If someone is a contrarian on every point, they might actually be a Russian.
    If someone calls the thousands and thousands of diversified free press the feckless mainstream media, they might actually be Russian.
    If someone gets schooled time and time again, they should be embarrassed if not, this might be part of their job.

The funny thing is, after years and years of watching them here, they have never made a salient point that changes someone's mind.

16. myco

myco Contributing Member

Nothing more Russian than sowing chaos and division.

17. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

This is what I've been predicting. Either he buys OANN or he starts his own.

I also think that he will attempt to do as much damage as possible but with the threat of another impeachment and possible prosecution, he will resign before 12/31. There will be a deal with President-Elect Biden to not prosecute as long as he walks away. However, if he does start a network and goes on a bash-Biden streak, all bets are off.

18. Dubious

OAN would give him 50% ownership because it would double their value instantly.
    Letitia James won't be making any deals.

19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Geez, you all have some crazy imaginations and ideas, but since Trump is such an outlier of how a normal president behaves, I believe you all lol.

20. Dubious

My imagination never approached the ridiculousness of a TV huckster reaching the Office Of The President.