1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man drought: Are women too picky?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TimDuncanDonaut, Sep 19, 2020.

?

Women too picky when choosing a guy?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Other

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

i would like to see op requirement i bet he is trying to go outside his league. its normal to want the stripper with the american bikini flag. the hard part is when there is a cutie wife material sitting right next to you that will suck your balls and you dont even notice her.

look around.

also not to state the obvious but timing is everything. you can look like brad pitt and if timing is off wont happen. in same vein you can look like steve buscemi and right place right time can cleanup. ive seen it plenty. one thing i will say about successful ugly dudes is they are playing a numbers game and let rejection fall off them like its nothing..somewhat take or leave it lol..

yeah this method also attracts some low self esteemers but if you are ugly and looking to get laid you do need to put yourself out there.

thats why doesnt hurt to be around hotties in a non offensive non flirt way so they can see you are a solid dude and around for that right timing...dare i say aloof but you are there for the situation not the girl. it sucks but being there and aloof has worked quite well for me vs. hot shot trying to close the deal whole time. both work but you have to read and react.

work scenarios are good one but hard to mix business with pleasure. so if i was single i would join the rodeo committee ..I would go to church synangoue mosque social but as casual not in need guy. i would really look at those scenarios where can be around the type you seek. around for that timing.. think it through. its true if you want to bone strippers go work at a strip club.

i would join the sites and pay for tinder and swipe on 100% until you get that slump buster..then go and get laid..i am firm believer that you need some strange and once you get that smell all over you its on. women pick up on your stinky fingers and want in on that.

you arent thinking clearly and stop worrying about lists and get laid man

i know a ton of dudes that are married to controlling cunts that worship themselves.
    some of these guys were good friends that wife wont let them take a sh*it without permission. the sad part is many of these wives arent all that at all. its perplexing but ive learned these guys like being treated like bit*ches. so fair exchange perhaps. doesnt make it less sad

2. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

Where you live has a huge factor in the pickiness of women. If you're a dude in SF where there's a 2:1 single guy:girl ratio, you need to depreciate your value by like 50% unless if you are 6'2+, white, and rich. If you're in NYC, you get the opposite effect due to the surplus of women. Major cities in Texas I would expect to fall somewhere in the middle. That being said, with the proliferation of online dating, women are in the driver's seat because there's generally more guys on apps than women so you should try getting dates offline as much as possible.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

yeah venue and setting seem to be an overriding factor. here in europe i only date hotties at least 20yrs younger than me!

IBTL likes this.
  4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

post pics and relay stories
    you da man

pippendagimp likes this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Also, set boundaries and value yourself. Had somebody over last week with a real attitude and because she was cute she automatically assumed I’d be the one trying to get in her pants off the bat (I used to in the past). Didn’t feel like it and told her I had stuff on my bed that I was too lazy to move, and my bedroom was off limits atm.

Her jaws dropped open. Hung out for another hr, told her I needed to goto bed and I’d walk her to her car. Got this yesterday. Don’t chase, ever.

E526F9E2-BDFE-40D4-A662-D79FD278EC12.jpeg

be normal, confident and know you bring value to the table. Go in with zero expectations and realize there’s countless fish in the sea. As someone above also said, purely numbers game. Something outside of that you have to correct for is always focus on improving yourself also. You do that they come running to you. But as I also said earlier, with these apps a lot of chicks have this delusion of a unicorn out there that 90% of them aren’t even in the same league for anyways. Know that and don’t get discouraged

#85 LosPollosHermanos, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2020