1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Snake Diggit's Recent Activity

1. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Carlos Correa, age 26: .279/.366/.485 Jeremy Pena, age 26: .333/.377/.468 (as of 5/9/24)

May 10, 2024 at 5:51 PM
  2. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Good claim. Wouldn’t surprise me if somebody claimed Julks.

May 10, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  3. Snake Diggit liked Screaming Fist's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Damn man Dusty would have had a conniption over this ****.

May 10, 2024 at 3:49 PM
  4. Snake Diggit liked tellitlikeitis's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

The Astros claimed RHP Alex Speas off waivers from the A's today. Speas is a former 2nd-round pick of the Rangers out of the Georgia...

5. Snake Diggit liked tellitlikeitis's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

If I remember correctly Constellation Field might be the most extreme pitcher's park in all of baseball (majors or minors).

6. Snake Diggit liked Wulaw Horn's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Get some ****ing context dude. Snake loves Singleton. I said IF. Don't be a d******d for the sake of being a d******d. I'm talking...

7. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Singleton’s has been an elite hitter since he started playing every day (wRC+ of 156 since May 1; 10th among MLB 1B in that time)....

May 10, 2024 at 3:48 PM
  8. Snake Diggit liked lnchan's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Singleton's drug use is the same as Kevin Durant's...

May 10, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  9. Snake Diggit liked Screaming Fist's post in the thread Astros sign Jose Abreu.

Funny that everyone was ******** on (myself included) Bellinger in those early pages of this thread when he was probably one of the only...

May 10, 2024 at 3:38 PM
  10. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Loperfido probably has the arm/range to play 3B but for him to be even average there he would need half a season in AAA to adjust, and...

May 10, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  11. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

I am not sure what’s up with Sugar Land’s or the other AAA stadiums but it seems like all those guys have wonky home/road splits. If...

May 10, 2024 at 2:08 PM
  12. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Cesar Salazar is having a very good season. He has elite bb/k numbers and an insanely low 7% swinging strike %. He has a very good...

May 10, 2024 at 10:38 AM
  13. Snake Diggit replied to the thread New Astros social media admin.

Because if they’d posted that when Blanco had 3 strikeouts it would have been “BlanKKKo” which would have been monumentally stupid...

May 10, 2024 at 10:25 AM
  14. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

I don’t see how Bregman is on track for his free agency to fare better than Cody Bellinger or Matt Chapman. Both Chapman and Bellinger...

May 10, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  15. Snake Diggit liked HeyBudLetsParty's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Dubon doesn’t sound like a bad option as a stop gap until they can develop a long term guy, I understand Bregman turns it up the second...

May 10, 2024 at 9:55 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now