1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROXTXIA's Recent Activity

1. ROXTXIA replied to the thread Election Day 2020.

Four years ago it was the illegals who voted. Now we let all those blacks vote in the cities. The blacks are corrupt....not me, Donald...

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  2. ROXTXIA liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread Election Day 2020.

LOL... there is nothing in this tweet that is even remotely true. Including and especially the part about Biden. Such a pathetic end...

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  3. ROXTXIA liked larsv8's post in the thread Mike Flynn...what's the deal?.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/02/flynns-plea-deal-puts-mueller-inside-trumps-inner-circle-message-were-coming-you/...

Nov 26, 2020 at 2:45 PM
  4. ROXTXIA replied to the thread Georgia senate runoff Jan. 5, vote vote vote.

Maybe Trump can "govern" from Cell Block C somewhere in the SDNY. "What's on my schedule?" "Salad tossing." "Am I the toss-ee today or...

Nov 26, 2020 at 2:20 PM
  5. ROXTXIA liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Georgia senate runoff Jan. 5, vote vote vote.

This Warlock is a smartass -- I'm starting to like him.

Nov 26, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  6. ROXTXIA replied to the thread [Shams Bomb] Rockets and Wizards discussed a Westbrook/Wall deal.

"Hey, Wall for Blake..." "JOHN Wall?!" (Click)

Nov 25, 2020 at 4:01 PM
  7. ROXTXIA replied to the thread Biden being president-elect is just an idea.

Why do y'all keep this thread alive? Lock'er up.

Nov 25, 2020 at 2:04 PM
  8. ROXTXIA replied to the thread Trump to attend "Hearing" at Wyndham Gettysburg.

Did they choose Gettysburg thinking the location would lend gravity to their "there must be something to all this" conference?

Nov 25, 2020 at 12:15 PM
  9. ROXTXIA replied to the thread brabra.

Yeah, I'm at half-staff. Well, quarter-chubb, anyway.

Nov 24, 2020 at 10:12 PM
  10. ROXTXIA liked Bids9's post in the thread brabra.

Definition of prick tease

Nov 24, 2020 at 10:11 PM
  11. ROXTXIA replied to the thread D&D Coronavirus thread.

My uncle got it and was hospitalized, on oxygen, later released, had to go back in because he developed an infection from the needle...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:14 PM
  12. ROXTXIA liked Nook's post in the thread D&D Coronavirus thread.

My son bounced back quite quickly. He was better in a week. My wife and I have gotten to we do not sleep 18 hours a day anymore but we...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:12 PM
  13. ROXTXIA liked Nook's post in the thread D&D Coronavirus thread.

[IMG] DUDE WE SAW HIM FIGHT OFF THE VIRUS IN REAL TIME

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:11 PM
  14. ROXTXIA replied to the thread D&D Coronavirus thread.

Having and surviving Covid is one thing. Persistent debilitating symptoms are another.

Nov 24, 2020 at 12:24 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now