1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rockets1995's Recent Activity

1. rockets1995 replied to the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

Jarrett Allen is more of add on Player for 2 Star Players. Rockets were rebuilding and his Salary was too much at that time. Alperen...

May 6, 2024 at 12:26 AM
  2. rockets1995 liked Williamson's post in the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

I'm not convinced they would have picked Sengun if they opted to keep Jarrett Allen. So I have zero regrets about that.

May 6, 2024 at 12:21 AM
  3. rockets1995 liked Corrosion's post in the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

I agree. You really had to take that swing on Green's potential. No other player in that draft had that high a ceiling. He didn't get...

May 6, 2024 at 12:18 AM
  4. rockets1995 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

[MEDIA]

May 5, 2024 at 3:22 AM
  5. rockets1995 replied to the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

Cade Cunningham, Jalen Green, Evan Mobley, Scottie Barnes.

May 4, 2024 at 10:44 PM
  6. rockets1995 replied to the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

Jabari Smith has a Fighting Spirit in him, will literally push you back if you disrespect him. Jabari Smith must work his Strength, and...

May 4, 2024 at 10:37 PM
  7. rockets1995 liked roslolian's post in the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

We picked Sengun because we picked Green. If we picked Mobley we wouldn't have traded up for Sengun. We have CWood on the roster who...

May 4, 2024 at 10:32 PM
  8. rockets1995 liked invocux's post in the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

He's the worst kind of a player to build around. Like the kid has nothing in his bag. Has the worst touch ever has mediocre post game,...

May 4, 2024 at 10:32 PM
  9. rockets1995 replied to the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

Jalen Green really needs to prove himself in Strength and Lateral Defense, Ball Handling, Shooting Technique on 3 pointers. He must...

May 4, 2024 at 10:30 PM
  10. rockets1995 replied to the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

Different Draft. Voters picked LaMelo Ball over Anthony Edwards for Rookie of the Year. Voters look real bad, looking back at it.

May 4, 2024 at 10:25 PM
  11. rockets1995 replied to the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

Jackson Gatlin Locked on Rockets, The Biggest Evan Mobley Fan since the Draft. Blaming everyone on the Rockets not Drafting Evan...

May 4, 2024 at 6:26 PM
  12. rockets1995 replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Pedro Leon I think needs to be called up also. Pedro Leon is hitting well. Astros need to find out.

May 4, 2024 at 4:54 AM
  13. rockets1995 replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Mariners Base running is like Pressing the wrong button on the Game Controller.

May 3, 2024 at 10:00 PM
  14. rockets1995 replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Brad Peacock World Series Hero.

May 3, 2024 at 9:57 PM
  15. rockets1995 replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Victor Caratini Base running is up there, lost the Game.

May 3, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now