1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deckard's Recent Activity

1. Deckard liked CometsWin's post in the thread Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up.

Stats, stats, stats! They were very difficult to find, like if you spent more of the time searching for them that you spend lying about...

Oct 27, 2020 at 2:30 AM
  2. Deckard liked CometsWin's post in the thread Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up.

I've provided several, here are a bunch more. Did you look up consent decree? I'm guessing not because you're one of those "common...

Oct 27, 2020 at 2:29 AM
  3. Deckard replied to the thread Biden loses his composure again, gets off script at event lol.

Thank you. Yet another example of how desperate trump's supporters are. Why are they desperate? trump's chances of victory, stolen or...

Oct 27, 2020 at 1:18 AM
  4. Deckard liked leroy's post in the thread Biden loses his composure again, gets off script at event lol.

He was speaking to George Lopez and it was taken out of context.

Oct 27, 2020 at 1:08 AM
  5. Deckard liked TWS1986's post in the thread Guidelines.

You're one to talk.

Oct 26, 2020 at 11:36 PM
  6. Deckard liked Nook's post in the thread Down to 2!!!.

The best bet if JVG takes the job is to offer Finch the Associate Head Coach job... at the end of the day JVG has proven to be an all...

Oct 26, 2020 at 9:03 PM
  7. Deckard replied to the thread Woj: JVG at the Forefront.

I wonder if it was a good vintage.

Oct 26, 2020 at 9:00 PM
  8. Deckard replied to the thread Trump intends to nominate Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court.

Very true! McConnell and trump have managed to install the least qualified Justice to the Supreme Court in modern history. In my...

Oct 26, 2020 at 8:38 PM
  9. Deckard liked heypartner's post in the thread My 15-year-old niece is coming to live with me....

discipline from role models [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 26, 2020 at 8:20 PM
  10. Deckard replied to the thread Down to 2!!!.

No luxury tax because of a coach's salary! You were joking, but point taken. Fertitta has proven himself to be cheap. How? Talk is cheap!

Oct 26, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  11. Deckard replied to the thread Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up.

You keep repeating that. Surely someone will believe you.

Oct 26, 2020 at 7:50 PM
  12. Deckard liked topfive's post in the thread Eric Gordon interviewed by Ashley Brooke.

Terrible reporter. The Rockets aren't in "rebuilding phases every year" and nobody with any credibility thinks they're considering...

Oct 26, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  13. Deckard liked Williamson's post in the thread Eric Gordon interviewed by Ashley Brooke.

God I hate when people don't understand the difference between dominate and dominant. Also, where is the Isaiah Hartenstein interview?

Oct 26, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  14. Deckard replied to the thread Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up.

You are steeped in irony. You rattle off one racist trope after another and pretend that you aren't, just as you pretend not to...

Oct 26, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  15. Deckard liked Nook's post in the thread Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up.

Of course it isn't all because of Trump. Many black people do not trust the Republican party. They have seen efforts at voter...

Oct 26, 2020 at 7:41 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now