Stat request for infographics

afk

Hey everyone,

I think I'm about to quit my job and am need of some material to update my portfolio. I plan on making some infographics for various basketball players.

To tell you the truth, I am awful at finding stats (relevant ones) and could use some helpful advice or sites to find them.

I also welcome criticism, because I need to work on that.

Lastly, because I don't want to make another post for this, I also need to work on some photoshop skills. So please do request some ideas. It could be anything (basketball related). I'll give an example of it later on.

Thanks for reading. And if I post the works here, feel free to share with the others if you find it to your liking.

tldr; Need stats for player. Site with stats would do. photoshop ideas for basketball. thanks.

afk

The infographics is free to use. You guys can use them, if you like once, I make and post them. I'm just sick and tired of my job. I'll probably give more detail on it in the days to come. Right now, I just want to practice the craft and update my portfolio for a new job.

I'm also gonna be practicing some photoshop, so if you want some ideas, I can give it a try. This includes after-effect stuff with .gifs.