P
Since

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Panda, you are one of my fav posters. Despite the fact that i am taiwanese, i find it hard to support lin because i am a rockets fan first and foremost and i simply dont think lin is useful given our current situation (a diff situation than when we signed him). I love your rationality and i wish more lin fans were like you. Id love to share with you one fan's perspective on where the lin hate stems from, as a response to a query in one of your latest posts. Email me at jchen460@gmail.com and we'll talk!
    on my profile, under 'send message' it should give you the option... for some reason your profile doesn't have the email option.
    me and dante are tight im sure he'll send me one over.

as long as its not a lakers jersey ill defiantly buy one, i think i played him maybe 3 maybe 4 times and everytime he torched us
    Sorry for making you look stupid but you laughed at me for picking Paul George over James Harden.. I guess some of us just lack foresight hahahah
    Thanks mate, keep up the good work, on a side note it seems I rep you to much when ever I try to rep you I get a Messege to spread rep to others first haha
    Hey. :)

Didnt notice you were from Sydney. Anyway, wanted to say Hi!
    sent me a email if you feel like talking
    sh.041995@gmail.com
    Damn.. I understand... It would be impressive if you could... I'll try myself but i'm not much computer savvy or much so it might not be good... You probably could do the first 4 videos I mentioned withing 3 minute mark.. And then the rest.. I don't know.. I could email you some of the videos I think you can implement in the video..
    Well, my idea was showing the whole transition from Yao era to harden/Dwight era..
    Vid- Tracy Mcgrady quitting on the team
    Vid - Yao injury and coming back..
    Vid - retirement for Yao..
    Vid - fighting for playoff spots, 14th pick 3 times..
    Vid - linsanity then signing with Houston (same for Asik)
    Vid - harden..
    Vid - making playoffs
    Vid - Howard thingy you did..

Something along these lines.. In my head the video looks good but I don't know how to get certain videos.. You think you can make something like that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…