BamBam
Since

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I read all that. I READ ALL THAT. Believe me. I know what's going on with that clicka. :p

Me asking him to remove it has nothing to do with "I agree with you" in secret, man. It's dealing personally with personal stuff that's a bit of an unkosher thing on hp's part. I've shared personal things, but never posted myself like that. Others have and I may have noticed, but I'm not mocking anyone else... besides DaDa... LOLs.

Back to the "bravery" thing: why must you admit to things to others in secret? Admit it, it was a mistake for you to accept agreeing with me like that. I'm not being brave, I have points. LOLs. People take everything so seriously.
    Read the rep? It reminds me of how much of a coward someone is not to mention what they only want to mention in private. I am Disappoint, sir.
    LOLs. Nice. I don't take the interwebs that seriously, and I was being serious about my questions to you. But when I see someone isn't being fair and just P'ing on others, such was the case that didn't get any attention until I started being extremely serious with FT about how mean he was being. And to top it all off, I was the one who reported him and that's probably why the admin saw the entire thread and took me too seriously... in the hangout.
    Didn't mean to kick you, lol. Just help you out a little. Agreed in what you wrote down though.
    Keep your head up.
    There will always be opposition, stay strong and fight
    the good fight! Funny how people don't complain about
    all the "Best" threads in the bbs hangout....
    Thanks BamBam..Another poster told me that I should remove it because Clutch doesn't like scripture in signatures...but I've never heard anything from Clutch himself, so I think I'll keep it until he tells me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…