1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Woj] Wolves close to signing Ridnour

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Tornadoofsoul6, Jul 11, 2010.

1. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

I agree that Sessions is VASTLY overrated. I think the main reason he's overrated is because of one game a couple of years ago where he had like 20 something points, 24 assists, and 8 rebounds. I guess people thought he could somehow put up those numbers consistently. It was obviously an anomaly.

I believe that people overrate Jennings because of his 50 point game as well (also with the Bucks.) I mean, c'mon.... Dana Barros had a 50 point game! Although Jennings is a lot better than Sessions.

2. rockets=life

rockets=life Member

Ridnour's stats last year as a backup:

21 minutes per game
    10.4 points per game
    4 assists per game
    1.7 turnovers per game
    .8 steals per game
    47.8% from the field
    38.1& from 3 point range
    90.7% from the FT line

Given 34 minutes per game(starter minutes) he would average:
    16.6 points per game
    6.5 assists per game
    2.0 turnovers per game
    1.3 steals per game

Seen him play before also, the guy is no scrub. I wouldn't mind having him as a starter on my Blazers TBH.

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

4. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

Way to call them out. THEY KNOW who they are. The same ones that think we should go after every FA name that pops up in the news. They can make a case for every player and why we need him and Morey should make a 4 team trade to get him.... ridiculous.

1 person likes this.