1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Toycen files] Sandy Hook shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BmwM3, Jan 13, 2013.

1. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Posted in the I'm high thread. :cool: :(

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d516tIViRLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Discuss

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

This clearly belongs in D&D... all hell is going to break loose (again).

3. BmwM3

Oh crap.... Can someone please move this into that thread? I rarely visit that forum.

4. Svpernaut

The topic just needs to be moved to D&D, no big deal.

5. Svpernaut

I'm a pro-gun "nut job" as labeled by many of my eloquent forum friends... and even I see this right up there with the 9/11 truther stuff. It is edited well, and shows the chaotic and inaccurate news reporting that day (which is common in these sorts of scenarios) and touches on key emotions.

The biggest thing is the initial inaccuracies in news reporting and eye witness interviews. The same kind of knee-jerk reporting happens with every mass shooting, including the theater shooting, Virginia Tech and Fort Hood. These cops aren't prepared for this sort of thing, so they tell the press every single detail as it unfolds, and like in every major case some "facts" turn out to be not true or nonexistent after initial investigations.

There were thousands of people on the scene within an hour or two of the shooting, all with heightened senses of awareness who want to help, when all they do is hinder with their inaccurate information.

The medical records, crime scene data and investigation files will all eventually be public record at some point, which will easily debunk this crap... but the conspiracy theorists will still claim it was an inside job.

Like "Loose Change" before it, it'll be debunked 10-times over by real facts... yet people still strongly believe it. They truly believe that in a day and age a when politicians can't keep their sex lives a secret that they can keep a massive conspiracy involving hundreds, if not thousands of people on the down low.

TL,DR - It's bull****.

6. BmwM3

Thank you for moving this.

Only thing that gets me is the way the dad, Robbie Parker is during the interview. Guess people deal with a loss differently. I just know, I wouldn't be smiling and laughing.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oMINqFGNr-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Svpernaut

I deal with grief with humor... but "**** just got real" when cameras are rolling and you pour your heart out to millions of people who don't even know you. I've been interviewed on national news before and once that camera goes live, all bets are freaking off. I can't imagine having that anxiety compounded by absolute grief of losing a child.

1 person likes this.
  8. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Shameful and disgusting. How could anyone be stupid enough to believe any of this.

9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So, you are taking about 2 seconds of a smile and what appears to be a laugh and ignoring the 5+ Minutes of heart felt words that this man is saying about his daughter? Uh oh, there must be something off about me too, because a camera would have caught me laughing and smiling the day of my dad's visitation and funeral. As a matter of fact, when I was speaking at his visitation, I (gasp) told some humorous stories.

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I remember reading a comment on youtube about how this coroner/mortician guy probably sucks on dead dicks and t*tties which made me flip out laughing. What a horrific mofo to be working as a coroner.... :grin::grin::grin:

11. BmwM3

Just some of the people being interviewed through me off. I found some pictures and interviews of the same people playing different characters all in the same Greenberg/sexton/Rockefeller family. You don't have to believe in this, but it just makes you think?

A few people at little Noah's pozner funeral all appeared on the greenbergs picture album.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-v6jZcZlT-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This couple in the video are not who they say they are? They can be seen in the Greenberg family album in the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...19710073.2162530.1054868246&type=3&permPage=1

https://picasaweb.google.com/108353779637663365536/ALBUM001#5684130816785449650

Victoria Soto. The teacher who supposedly Jumped on the kids to protect the kids from being shot.

[​IMG]
    Her supposed siblings?

[​IMG]
    David rockerfeller's great grandchildren? They do look alike.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uoh6HurUf4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy Gene Rosen looks a lot like this guy in the link below.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108353779637663365536/ALBUM001#5684117690814299490

Mary sherlach counselor who supposedly died also looks like a family member to Greenberg family?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's more, but I'll do them later. Not saying it did or did not happen, but are my eyes deceiving me?

12. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

^^^^^ Yes we must take down the "Illumanati" all through your body like a 12 gage shotty..

13. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

You're telling me that these members of the Greenberg/Rockefeller family, who I'm guessing have all this power to pull something like this off, couldn't just hire some actors to do the job for them rather than doing the interviews themselves?

14. JD88

JD88 Member

15. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

The same thing was said about the Batman shooting.

There's folks believe everything the media reports and those that do not believe anything they report. I'm not sure who is crazier....

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Wow, I find it so difficult to keep calm with today's brand of lunatic conspiracy theorist.

I suppose this is, in part, just a side-effect of the modern age. The human mind evolved to deal with the search for information, discerning tiny signs that could help a human survive. It did not evolve to deal with a firehose of information (the internet), so if the internet is our new sixth sense, a lot of people, including the OP, are effectively snow blind.

To the point, I know someone who was a teacher in that school who saved kids. So ****ing shame on you and all these freaks suggesting it's not a real school with real dead kids and real families and real funerals.

I know this post won't make one bit of difference, and I am a "sheeple" just like on the moon landing. SMDH.

17. VanityHalfBlack

Damn, you could make a conspiracy out of anything...

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Congratulations, you found white people that look similar to each other..

1 person likes this.
  19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

most of this is crap but i will admit the robbie parker and family thing is really weird. that dead little girl was in a picture with the obama after she was dead. and in the same dress??? also she isn't in any of the classroom portraits which is strange.

also the tribute and fund websites that were created before the actual event is also strange. i would like to see who registered those URLs and when the actual DNS records was created.

also the 2nd guy wearing camo, who was that guy and why was he arrested?

#19 ipaman, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  20. Hak34

Hak34 Member

Wow. If you seriously cant see the difference in appearance of those people, then your life skills suck.