1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Donald Trump is not racist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Aug 14, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol Sweets is too funny these days.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

You talk a lot of ****. You need to cheer up at some point.

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

More BS from Louder with Fchowder. You failed to actually establish anything to prove racism took place. That applies to all your responses. Also, Muslims are not a race. You continue to employ false narratives and you try to change words and their definitions to suit your feelings and convenience because at this point you just argue to save face after the thrashing you got. Really I am done with you. You had your chance and you blew it.

#124 dachuda86, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  5. fchowd0311

"Muslims are not a race"

Amazing persuasion there to convince someone Trump isn't a bigot or racist. Look dude, it's obvious by now that you are trolling. Someone with a genuine attempt to debate and genuinely believes Trump isn't racist and spends as much time as you typing here is going to take the time to go point by point to show how I'm wrong. Instead we get platitides as silly as "Muslims aren't a race" when discussing Trump's xenophobic knee jerk reactions and pandering. Point explicitly to these "false narratives" and "changing the words and their definitions to suit you"? Do you particularly have an issue about how racists tie Islam as outside of "white identity" and therefore see Muslims as not part of "real white America"? Is that what you have a problem with? Please quote exactly what you are reffering to. You have the time. You type here all the time. It's not an insult. I do to.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You want to argue bigot go ahead, but racist no. He's said some bigoted things before, but so have you. lol. You're immature. Really, I can't be bothered with your Louder with Fchowder bit. Are you trolling? Cause I think this is the pot calling the kettle black (not a racial black, but the color. I am clarifying so you don't make that a race issue too).

7. fchowd0311

This is some epic air swinging here. You could have chosen the route of actual debate addressing my points in my previous post of rebutals but nope. You resorted to "I know you are but what am I". Sigh.

I'll ask again, which narratives were false in my previous post? Can you quote box my previous post and explicitly point it out?

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

All of your posts have been addressed. You just can't admit defeat so you're playing the "he stopped debating so I win" card. No, sorry. Anyone can read your post and see how it's hot air and devoid of reality. My responses were sufficient. Good day.

9. fchowd0311

No you haven't addressed this post:
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...ump-is-not-racist.300860/page-4#post-12569398

You used one reply to half ass regurgate your claim that "Islam isn't a race" when I explicitly stated how Islam is viewed as "outside the sphere of white identity". You have the time to go quote box by quote box expressing how my "narrative is wrong". You have the time. You post here all the time.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol still not a race... see just posting some nonsense doesn't change that. Funny that, init?

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are about as center as Mitch McConnell.

12. fchowd0311

How is it nonsense exactly? Do you have much experiences with right wing bubbles? Do you disagree that white supremacists see Islam as a non-white religion? Do xenophobic Americans see Islam as a "non-American" religion when no such thing exists as America doesn't have a "default" religion? Do xenophobic people have a caricature of what they percieve as a Muslim? Does that caricature image in there head involve a white looking Individual? Doubt it. Hence why Sikh and Hindi temples get shot up. Hence why I as a an atheist have had anti-muslim insults hurled at me.

Also address the other other points. http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...ump-is-not-racist.300860/page-4#post-12569398

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The only evidence that you've addressed is that Islam isn't a race. You've addressed nothing else. Simply saying that evidence doesn't presented doesn't prove something without at explaining why isn't addressing anything.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Your other points were addressed. Stop harassing me about it cause you got a black eye.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I've addressed it all and he ignored what I said and posted utter BS. I'm above people like him. And you for that matter. The discussion is over.

16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Until the next time Trump does something racist, and it is pointed out. Then you will decide to start another redundant thread about it.

17. fchowd0311

This was literally your only post that "addressed" addressed my point by point rebutal:http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...ump-is-not-racist.300860/page-4#post-12569398

Naw dude. You literally just regurgitated "Islam is not a race" and "false narratives" with no underlying supporting arguments.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

19. fchowd0311

What quote did I ignore?
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...ump-is-not-racist.300860/page-4#post-12569398

That post shows I went point by point and addressed every point you made. Then you followed it up with "Islam isn't a race" and "false narratives" with no underlying evidence.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member