1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Latrell Sprewell Investigated!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Lemarc, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Lemarc

Lemarc Member

You officailly decided to write this at what point good sir?

2. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

it's not all that uncommon. I've had two different consensual partners ask me to choke them and worse. I personally wouldn't be comfortable doing that with someone I didn't know well and trust though, because this is exactly the kind of thing that can happen in a case where you don't know and can't trust your partner. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to discover she asked to be choked specifically so she could file a lawsuit against him - though in that case it's somewhat strange she's admitting the sex is consensual.

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

spreewell and his yacht. someone needs to put him in a picture with one of those hats that the guys with the yachts wear, and a pipe and some boat shoes.

remember when he broke his hand on his yacht trying to hit the boyfriend of a girl who vomited on his yacht.

4. Lemarc

Lemarc Member

Yeah, that yacht has definitely seen some strangling action. Now, why would you get on the boat? Anybody with a girl or a coach or an agent that cant fint you a team will be at risk!!!

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Lol
    sounds like a Case for Adrian Monk

"Captain . . . though his lungs were filled with water. . .it is not what killed him
    . .. . . THIS MAN WAS STRANGLED!"

- Monk

Rocket River

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member