1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can Embiid and the Sixers hold off elimination in Game 5? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[ESPN] Raptors shopping pick for forward

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HMMMHMM, Jun 6, 2012.

1. k-money

k-money Member

Yeah, i guess so.

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Agreed, they've gone as far as they could with Iguodala, they need to find a way to get a consistent scorer.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

I agree with this.

Iggy is less important to the 76ers, than Gay is to the Grizzlies.

4. what

what Member

I don't see the grizzlies doing it. The 8th pick in the draft doesn't get you Thomas Robinson and it remains to be seen what would be left on the board.

Ed Davis is an okay player, Calderon is decent but old and his contract is 10 million. If I'm the grizzlies I'd take Amir Johnson over Davis anyway.

5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Neither one are at Shane Battier's level.