1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Arrested-Domestic Violence] George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BamBam, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Why does it bother you that I bring up his race?

2. Felixthecat

LOL...You two should try staying on topic. I think I explained everything I needed to in that thread...so if it's so important to know, then just read the thread. Stop trying to deflect and derail this thread.

3. dback816

dback816 Member

Because it makes it hard to take you seriously?

So let's try this again, what do you have against Hispanics like Zimmerman? What is it about Hispanics that makes you want to see them jailed for crimes they did not commit?

4. Felixthecat

lol...I have nothing against any race. I think it's a tragedy that people pile on Trayvon for making a bad decision and not going home. In the end some people blame the dead teenager for not making adult decisions and defend the adult that made childish decisions. Zimmerman had a violent past and continues to display his poor decision making and people still defend the guy.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

I now understand what "monkeys flinging poo" means. All these personal attacks are silly.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOL That's the nature of "the blacks", you cannot identify them as such until you seek to do so. Don't believe your lying eyes.

7. dback816

dback816 Member

Careful, our resident racebaiters here might see your post as racist.

8. CometsWin

Yes, they might convince you that you wouldn't know someone's race when you saw them until you sought to identify it.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Many also say that thugs deserve to die as a disproportionate response for whatever they do.

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

you're better than this.

"deserve to die" is simply lazy thinking. Police protect themselves if the feel threatened. Wilson was getting beat up by a man much larger than him, his actions were justified as per the grand jury.

don't resist arrest and you don't have a problem

11. Invisible Fan

Who's talking about Wilson, Willis?

Tray Tray has been called a thug by commenters who shared the same line of thought.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Throwing around labels like "thug" are counter-productive IMO. We know that Martin broke the law and assaulted someone and that foolish and unlawful action directly led to his death. That's really all that is relevant.

13. CometsWin

When clowns can't get their stories straight.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Tex speaks for himself, I speak for myself. The fact that we don't necessarily agree isn't shocking to anyone but small minded people. Make of that what you will.

15. Invisible Fan

It's not like I pulled the label out of my ass, nor is it an invention of the D&D.

After all, "many say..."

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Many say a lot of things, the point is that the label isn't relevant.

17. CometsWin

I take it that more and more people have been exposed to your lazy, ignorant thinking and have correctly identified it as such. In fact it's becoming a frequent occurrence for you to be called out on it much to your surprise I'm sure. Bahaha...

18. CometsWin

You have zero evidence that Martin did anything of the sort aside from the word of his stalker and killer. It's amazing how some of you have presented conjecture and theory as proof of anything.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The ONLY evidence that exists suggests that Martin attacked Zimmerman, suggesting anything else happened is conjecture or fantasy. We know that Martin left the area just outside his house to go confront Zimmerman, we know that Martin got Zimmerman to the ground and was hitting his head against the ground because of the evidence. There's no reason to doubt the account given that Martin hit Zimmerman and then jumped on top of him. No reason whatsoever.

Be better, or don't bother.

20. edwardc

edwardc Member

Bobby if you weren't there and only have the account of a known want to be cop it doesn't suggest that he is right he would say anything to beat the case.