1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anderson is killing us...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

That alone, like i'm saying for months, is a good enough reason to why at some point we'll be forced to move him if we want to improve the team. Let alone the defense argument etc, this is a negative not sustainable going forward, especially in the playoffs.

And overall it's also sad cause it's something they were not expeting...i guess, cause, i was also thinking, with all the research etc, they never realize before they signed him that he couldn't shoot when he played against us at Toyota Center? That seem kinda strange...maybe there was a small sample to take some data from...

2. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Ryan Anderson makes $3M+ more per year than Carlos Lee did for the Astros? :(

$20,000,000 a year for a guy who plays well on one half of the court for half the season (road games).

As others have said, however, most of the criticism and animus should be directed at Daryl Morey.

3. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

How old are you 10?

4. s3ts

s3ts Member

BigggReddd likes this.
  5. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Pretty sure there is someone in Toyota Center that makes him nervous...

6. MD_in_Training

"Well" for Ryno standards. Still not worth $20 mil for his road performances. Not even worth $10 mil.

dc rock likes this.
  7. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Maybe he thinks matt bullard wants 2 sex pm or something.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  8. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

[​IMG]

Vivi likes this.
  9. theimpossibles1

10. s3ts

s3ts Member

I didn't come in here trying to start a bullshit argument, I'm pissed we lost the fking game all the while Ryno was garbage for most of the game.

MDA also is an idiot giving this guy so much PT, but I guess his hands are tied too.

Also, these idiots seem to think Ryno has been complete garbage the whole season. That's just untrue, Ryno has been spectacular in some games, scorching hot from CP's assists. Even played pretty good defense in a handful of games. I remember posting comments praising his improvement through the offseason.

But the present is what matters. Ryno has been straight garbage recently. He's a glorified role player.

11. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

No argument . He is in a pretty awful slump right now .

His shooting will come around tho.

He's gonna be a bad contract . But if we can get healthy , we will survive him .

12. Progs

Progs Member

Damn dude, chill...

13. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Anderson been trash all season long with the exception of maybe 2-3 games. You probably haven’t watched many games this season. He’s Trash on offense and defense and quit trying to prove otherwise cause your gonna look like the idiot you probably are right now. You need to chill homie.

14. s3ts

s3ts Member

I missed about 5 games so far. Been to a Rockets game despite the fact that I'm living out in Brazil. Still staying up past 1 AM to watch games and talk about it here afterwards.

Here's some stats for your dumbass
    https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/anderry01/gamelog/2018

And here's some threads, if you haven't lurked around here in a while
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/pauls-impact-on-ryno.286891/
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...aul-passes-continues-with-win-in-utah.286893/

15. dischead

dischead Member

He even misses free throws now..

REEKO_HTOWN and amaru like this.
  16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Remember when he was thriving when CP3 finally started playing? Him and CP3 had great chemistry and he was nailing 3s left and right. It has to be mental now because he's not attempting the same shots anymore..or he just bricks them.

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

he thrived last season too. at least on the road & reg season

18. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

His defense and rebounding are too poor.

19. OTMax

OTMax Member

Can someone get a psychologist for this man? It's 100% mental! He's so scared, not even looking to shoot, fading on his shots, two airballs...not characteristic of him at all. I'm not ready to write him off yet, but it's a shame we are tied in for so much money on both him and PJ.

20. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Again. When we signed him. Said he would be one of the worst contracts in the nba. He has proved it time and time again. Dude is garage. Someone will take him. But it is going to take Clint or Ariza and picks to go with him.

I would do it go DJ in a three team trade... and hope for a PF to come lose during the buyout period. Or swing a 3 team deal and fill the spot that way.

But Ryan Anderson has to go. We can’t win with him. He sucks.