1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2-24-08: Yao and T-Mac's last game together

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by noize, Feb 26, 2008.

1. TheyCallmeExMan

i think hes demoted to just brandon...

2. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

When is the Rowdie Brandon era over? Soon, I hope...

3. Rowdie Brandon

to the people viewing this as some "outlandish" thread, let me remind you that I'm a pretty knowledgable person when it comes to basketball and sports.....can anyone disagreeing with give me some reasons why I should "believe" in this duo....can you argue against my first post with some intelligence and legitimacy???..........if your response is "hater", "***", "***", "you're not a real fan", "don't give up", etc. then please shut the hell up.............EVERYTHING that I mentioned in that 1st post are facts.

4. rockets > *

rockets > * Member

if you're saying that Yao shys aways from contact in the post somethings is SERIOUSLY wrong with you

5. XtraP79

XtraP79 Member

Isn't T-mac a free agent next year?

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Maybe so, but it looks like the era of dumbasses starting idiotic threads has just begun.

7. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

The day will come when Yao & Tmac hoist the trophy over their heads together. And we'll look back on all these painful years and say, "It was worth it!"

And by trophy, I mean the local Houston weekend bowling league trophy. (J/K) We will win an NBA championship...keep the faith.

8. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

ok I think logiclaly we have 2 option.

1. Trade Tmac to the bulls this summer. we can get some quality young guys that will fit perfectly into ricks system, and it would help our future.

2. go all out for 1 more year. we have bobby jackson, landy and scola with a year under their belt, 1 year under adalman, and probably another solid year from out stars.

I dunno. I just dunno anymore. being a fan of this team is like having an unhealthy relationship.

9. Greg8231984

Greg8231984 Member

All people posting unnecessary negative stuff should just be banned from posting for a couple years

10. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

it isn't outlandish...just unnecessary

But I guess you feel that we care about your opinion enough to start an entire thread about a topic that someone started before you on the same page

11. Rowdie Brandon

I used to be one....but thank you for at least giving what I said some serious thought and not making me out to be a "hater" like some of the people in this thread

12. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

IF ANYTHING, this injury has bought them one more season TOGETHER!

13. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

I'll also say this, anyone here who hasn't had similar thoughts to what you posted is not being honest. They may not believe it to be the truth, but it has to seriously cross everyone's mind at this point of what, the third or fourth year of this happening?

It's just the entirely wrong time to post this though.

14. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I don't like this post, but it has some merit...How much longer can we pour that kind of money in two players with mediocre results in the post season...Injuries, or what have you, have limited their success together...I suspect this type of talk will gain some momentum in the off season if there is an early exit in the playoffs...

15. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

What a ridiculous thread. Hi. We still have a season to finish. Then we'll think about the offseason. Great summary, though, moron. Yao gets hurt meaning we need to trade TMac? Idiot idiot idiot.

16. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Dude, if you can't be happy for you team when they're on a 12 game winning streak and have won 15 of 16, when can you be?

Uh...that's exactly what you are being. Again, if you can't be happy during a 12 game winning streak, how exactly is that not being a pessimist?

17. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

wouldnt that mean to trade yao then?

18. Rowdie Brandon

well I'm sorry for not seeing a thread on another page......the point I'm making does have some validity though.............that is what I'm trying to get across....

19. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

I wouldn't agree with these two points in regards to Yao.

As far as McGrady, he's got 3 months to change my mind about wanting him here.

Evan

20. tsunami

tsunami Member

shut up ......