1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

some thing is wrong.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Stevie Francis, Sep 10, 2002.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevie Francis

why do i only have 490 posts? I could have sworn i had 9.90 posts per day and over 950 post in total, now i have about 500. thats 1/2. I think something is wong. It kind of upseting but i gues i'm cool still bing able to post in the first place. But man i don't get it. Did i do something wrong here? If i did its cool and thanx for not banning me.

sad.:( :( :( :( :(

2. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Wow that's weird. Have you been doing any free post things?

3. Stevie Francis

i don't know? I just reply to stuff. I say stuff that has to do with what people say in the threads, or what the topic is. I've posted in some stuff that is in the wrong forum, but i know it gonna get moved to the right place so i don't think it was that bad. I never isulted anyone.

I wish i could have been told if i did something wrong so i don't do it again.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

5. Stevie Francis

thank you.:)

After lots of resarch i have discorvered the reason i have had 50% of my posts taking away is because i'm am hated over here...I think.....Man i don't know! What did i do!Please somebody tell me! Was it becasue i mentioned another web site a that kobe thread? Why?Please i hate the fac that i angered somebody here to the point of doing this. I also hate the fact i don't know what i did.

This reeks. I guess i should be happy i'm still a member.:D (deep down in side:( )

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Dang you must have done something bad. I remember I did something stupid a while back (shutup DOD), but I only got 50 posts deducted.

7. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Remeber when Francis3 (alias pippen33) got a 3000 post deduction for free posting in a memorial thread?

8. Stevie Francis

no not really, but i'm gonna go over every post i have done today and find out what i did.

Ina way post count doesn't matter. Its not about status here its about the fun i have chating with people that love basketball as much as i do. thats what matter. I'm not mad anymore. Thanks for the replies guys, they made me feel better.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

9. R0ckets03

Oh I remember that perfectly. He apologized and said he did it by accident. For some reason I believe him. Whatever happened to him? Didn't he get banned for fighting with Clutch in the Dreamer incident or something. I never understood that whole thing. :confused:

10. Behad

I was speaking to the board in general, since you have only been here since June, and Francis3 was banned in March.

I will say this...your style of throwing a one line post, generally a silly or stupid one line, is irritating. Couple that with your lack of spelling ability and disregard for common grammar rules makes your posts unreadable. You do this in way too many threads, which indicates, to me, you don't really care for the topic at hand, but rather just to get your post count up. Thus, the deduction.

IMHO

11. R0ckets03

:D ;)

12. Behad

Can't you tell the difference between a spelling error and a typo???:eek: :)

13. Stevie Francis

oh i see. I just now learned how too edit my posts. So now i've been making a better effort to spell things correctly. Another factor to my inability to spell sentences that are comprehendable is due to my lack of sleep. most of the time i come here late at night i after i'm done with my collge home work and my actual work as well. I make 1 sentece repies due to the fact i want to voice my opinion to as many important threads as possible before i retire (i love this place, i've been trying to me a member here since 1999). I perfectly under stand why i have been punished due to the facts you stated.(If they are true.) I will now post very well thought out replies.

If thats not the problem, what is? Moderators please explain. Thank you.

#13 Stevie Francis, Sep 10, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2002
  14. Behad

I just had to get that post in a quote before you edit it.

(or have you already?)

15. Stevie Francis

see what i mean. i make errors due to the fact that i am tired and i rush when i type. I really don't mean to do that. But i learned how to edit my post today, and i will go over what i have said so it can be read. I feel really bad right now. Man i enjoy comeing here and i didn't realize all those little things added up and cost me.

Ok this is my last post here that is not relivant.

16. R0ckets03

Leave the poor guy alone old one. ;) I dont think he got his post count deducted for one liners. If that were the case many people
    would have their post count being deducted everyday.

knocking furiously on wood. :eek:

17. R0ckets03

Stevie boy its okay to get some sleep once in a while you know? When do you have college tomorrow morning?

18. Behad

He asked....I just
    answered
    him.

3 lines

19. Stevie Francis

yeah i have history1301 at 9:30. i'll head to bed around 2.

Thank all of you guys for helping me out...All of you.:)

20. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Here is the answer to your question about Francis3:

EDIT - I just saw that you posted in that thread, lol.

You must have a short memory about some things.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.