1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

[ClutchFans] Jeremy Lin after loss to Warriors, Parsons on "irrelevant" rookie talking trash

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Here is Jeremy Lin after the Rockets lost to the Golden State Warriors 108-78 on 3/17/2013.

[youtube]QQO8cLs4hgA[/youtube]

<a name="parsons"></a>Chandler Parsons talked about an irrelevant rookie who was talking trash to them after the game. Found out shortly after it was Draymond Green.

[youtube]kjI2OIWuuZA[/youtube]

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry -- it said it was done, but now showing "still processing" at YouTube... so couple minutes more and vid should be up.

3. conquistador#11

What was the whole thing about the only players shaking hands were lin and curry? what happened? I turned it off with 6 minutes to go. enough self torture for one day.

4. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Win or lose, it's always good sportsmanship to shake....more so if you are good friends. I don't really see this as a big deal.

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Lin video is up, as is the Parsons video.

6. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

How pissed was McHale?

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Well Parsons just reiterating what a lot of us have been saying since the trade...the offensive spacing just looks OFF.

8. roxxy

roxxy Member

Where is Hardens video?

9. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Thanks Clutch! Is there a Harden video coming up?

10. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

He was long gone already.

11. Little General

Green should STFU!
    Hope he goes to the Bobcats one day!

12. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

lol at Parsons. He's really egging on this rivalry with his tweet jab at Mark Jackson/calling one of their players irrelevant.

13. roxxy

roxxy Member

This is dumb. If parsons can give an interview after his piss poor games so can Harden. He needs to quit walking out like that.

14. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

I always had the impression that Harden doesn't like to give interviews. It always seem like he wants to cut the interview short. But then again, Omer doesn't give any interviews.

15. Little General

Well Omer needs to get an interview before he can give one

16. roxxy

roxxy Member

Usually players avoid interviews when they play poorly. I know Harden did that before when he wasn't playing well & I can understand that. But fans always like to know the players thoughts. Parsons had a awful game but he still spoke. Harden played really well for the most part would have liked to have heard his feelings on the game.

17. tonguyen

tonguyen Rookie

Our fans??

I still don't understand Sac sucked like hell and their fans still behind them. We are youngest team in the league and make the playoff and our fan come to Toyota Center just to chilled. There was a time when we were down to only 5 after came back from 18 and everyone just chilled I did not hear anyone chanted defense. We do not deserve to have Rockets as our team because our fan just season fan or bandwagon fans.

18. CCM721

CCM721 Member

It seemed pretty loud in there during the run from League Pass. Then their 3's seemed to kill the crowd's momentum.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

the crowd has been great I don't know what you're talking about. Normally i ahve a lot of criticism for them too...

20. Euphie

Euphie New Member

That's probably because they realise they're about to lose their team to Seattle. TC gets loud when the Rox make a run, which we did in the third. However, in the fourth quarter, There's nothing to cheer for in a 30 point blowout.