1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Jeremy Lin after loss to Warriors, Parsons on "irrelevant" rookie talking trash

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Lin is all about class and sportsmanship. Right. That's the angle you're taking because Lin can't do no wrong.

I prefer them not to shake hands, I prefer them to not be BFF, I prefer them to be at each others throat. Stupid Magic Johnson just had to kiss Isiah.

Before there was Chandler, Before there was Landry Fields, there was Steph Curry. They are so BFF's

2. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Tough to tell, was MJack's tweet to Parsons a shot at him? And was Parsons kidding, or taking a jab?

3. PopItRockets

PopItRockets Member

They were friends ever since he was with Golden state. Win or loss you can't blame them for shaking hands you would do the same if you were an NBA player everyone does it.

4. PopItRockets

PopItRockets Member

Nah they were serious remember Parsons tweet "hand down man down" and Mark made a statement joking before the game that Chandler should stay off twitter. They are dead serious plus Draymond was talking trash and I know Parsons is mad about this loss.

5. andersongo

andersongo Member

There is really no need to spoil long time friendships because of a BBALL game and trash talking unless you're a sociopath jerk like MJ.

6. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I hope they were serious! I love a good rivalry and this seems like it's getting good.It Just seems really unprofessional for a coach to get involved with an opposing player on twitter... Plus, Jackson really has no room to talk, we killed them 3 times this year. He's delusional if he thinks they got the last laugh this year!

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Look at all you Lin softies. He didn't want to run up the score on GSW. (that's cause he can't hit an open 3 often)

Look at what GSW did tonight. They ran it up. Should have shown them up for cutting his ass.

1 person likes this.
  8. gate470

gate470 Rookie

So, Harden really didn't give an interview?

9. boiler

boiler Member

WTH is this? You've lost your mind.

1 person likes this.
  10. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

poor leader. YOu don't just abandon your teammates and leave them to answer all the questions.

11. Yang_Wenli

Yang_Wenli Member

Sarcasm?
    I guess he was frustrated and didn't want to let slip anything during the interview. Maybe he just needs a quick run to the restroom, who knows? It's not like Harden giving the interview erases the loss.

12. hooroo

hooroo Member

LinBeliebers gone wild in this thread.

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

According to my sources inside Toyota Center, he went to the Medical Center to go find a cure for cancer. What the hell is Lin and Parsons doing? Holding each others hands? Planning for their shopping spree tomorrow at the Galleria at the Express store?

14. roxxy

roxxy Member

any way back to basketball. NBA.com HOU vs GSW highlights are kind of funny. They highlight three really ugly plays by Lin, Harden then Robinson in the first quarter.

15. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P41XYutvcDU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is what I want out of Jeremy Lin. I want him to eat Steph Curry's children.

Or just eat Dell Curry's children.

16. ERC

ERC Member

Let's look at stats, shall we?

Tonight, besides Asik's 3-of-5, Lin was the only Rocket who shot over 50%, including 3-of-5 (60%) on trey's.

In the 1st game against the Warriors on 02/05, Lin scored a game-high 28pts, a new career-high 3pts made (5 out of 8, 62.5%).

And you think he didn't want to run up the score and cannot hit an open 3?!?! You've got issues, man! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 person likes this.
  17. muas2010

muas2010 Member

It's not about you or me in this case, it's Lin and Curry. I play against my very good friend in high school a few times a year....no matter the outcome we always grip after the game. It's a player thing....some players are like Garnet...some like Curry and Lin. Whatever floats your boat.:grin:

18. xclearscreen

xclearscreen Rookie

just stop. you're embarrassing yourself

19. Jedster

Jedster Member

Dude, life is bigger than basketball.
    You don't burn bridges with real life friends because you are on opposing teams. On the court be as competitive as heck, but once the game is over, it's just breeding hate to treat people like your enemies.

I've played plenty of sports with my best friends, and sometimes it gets so competitive that we trash talk and get into fierce arguments. But after the game, we all go out to eat together and talk about other things in life.

20. dxdx

dxdx Member

wow, are you posting from a prison cell or a psychiatric ward? :rolleyes: