1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Jeremy Lin after loss to Warriors, Parsons on "irrelevant" rookie talking trash

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 17, 2013.

1. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

some of you guys gripe about the dumbest things.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This handshake friendship debate is the stupidest thing I've seen. These guys are competitive and young, nothing wrong with sportsmanship. What a crime that they were thought to respect their opponents and know that at the end of the day this is a game! What a travesty!

Who cares if they are buddies. As long as they play hard and compete on the court - who cares?

I am glad we got blown out. Best thing that could happen to this young team. They need to learn that if you get down by 20+ points in the NBA, you are going to lose the game. They needed to learn that you can't just play hard for the 2nd half. You have to take the whole game seriously.

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

People b**** about the dumbest stuff. The team just got blown out on their home court by a team they are contesting for a Playoff spot. Who gives a **** if they don't speak to the media? Personally, I wouldn't want to talk after a loss like that.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Ehh...

He gives all the required interviews but just does not like doing them. He said as much in OKC.

Some guys like Lin and Parsons are always available and like it, others like Harden do not.

5. fishguy91

fishguy91 Member

Very True

6. Fighton

Fighton Member

who says they like it? nobody likes giving interviews after losses but the guy who shot us of of the game and the pg that actually played a great game sat there and took on the press like men.

lin has always said he hated the spot light and by all accounts is a very shy, soft spoken kid. but maybe it's me, but i've never, this whole season, hear anyone (not even mchale) own up to their mistakes in public as much as lin. he's not the franchise player but yet he's taking on the blame all by himself.

after every loss it's "it all starts with me". i thought he played pretty good D on curry this game but there he was again "it all starts with me" or "i'm talking about me here" when addressing the lack of intensity on D.

for this team to go anywhere, everyone has be accountable to their play. if your coach is not willing to do that given his glaring mistakes at times then no one is going to do that. if your franchise player doesn't do that then why would other players? harden is the best player on the team and makes the most money but he still has a ways to go to actually know how to lead a team. for our sake, i really hope he grows out of the "we just won game one of finals vs. miami but i'm pissed because i only scored 5 points" player he was last year.

7. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

All the hype aside, I'm starting to think we really don't like this team.

8. craguin

craguin Member

Ho Chen: "James, did you guys lose this game, or did the Warriors win this one?"

Harden: “Whaaaaat? Bro, what are you talking about, man? I'm out man. Y'all n***** trippin'.”

9. MrSabotage

MrSabotage Member

I can't believe that an NBA head coach is actually trolling opposing team's players on twitter. Really, really professional from a head coach. Jackson is a clown. I hope GS gets swept in the first round.

10. Fighton

Fighton Member

Haha seriously. can you imagine mchale doing this? first of all he wouldn't waste his time on this. second of all, can you imagine the ridicule on here?

jackson is indeed a clown.

11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Parsons talked a lot noise granted we beat this team 3 times. Seems to me Mark Jackson told one of his guys hey go shut this hyped up skinny white dude down. Then Parsons has a bad game... I just think that's what happened. Parsons will play better starting Wednesday again he's a fighter. This is just a learning experience.

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Draymond Green is on a playoff team. Chandler Parsons is the one on an irrelevant team.

13. CCM721

CCM721 Member

The amount of flack Harden gets on this board after each loss no matter how he played is incredible.

14. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I was at the game when we got it to 5 it was loud as ill get out everybody standing up. I don't know what ur talking about dude quit hating on rockets fans who pay to go to the games they can act however they want they paid to see the team play.

15. Gertso

Gertso Member

FIXED.

16. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Yawn. Take this bs elsewhere

17. Fighton

Fighton Member

so you think all is right with the team, that parson's tweeted "stay together" and harden skipping out of press con. after a bad loss (for the second time season) is all cool? nothing i said is BS and speculative. it happened. so just because harden scores 20'some points a game, he can't be criticized? why is harden so untouchable for some your guys?

18. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

The most serious ive seen parsons yet

19. CCM721

CCM721 Member

You really think Parson's "Stay Together" tweet is aimed at Harden not talking to reporters? I'd bet Parson's couldn't care less if Harden talks to reporters, and even if that was the case then the bigger problem at hand would be Parson's taking subliminal shots at teammates in public.

20. rinklob

rinklob Member

Lmao are you serious? A thread full of posts sucking off Harden because he didn't give an interview and b****ing about players who shake hands at the end of a game?

This board seriously goes to **** after a bad loss.