ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] Draft Day with Royce White
Tags:  basketball, draft, houston rockets, nba, royce white, video, youtube Tags
Child_Plz is offline Old 09-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
Child_Plz
Child_Plz is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodChild_Plz is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2010
Member: #45865

Lock if already posted.

Sponsored Link
Haymitch is offline Old 09-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
Haymitch
Contributing Member
Haymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsHaymitch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2005
Member: #16399
Wow. That was really good.

bet

spankz141 is offline Old 09-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #3
spankz141
spankz141 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16544
Really awesome video! I'm very impressed with Grantland...really good journalism.

coachbadlee is offline Old 09-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
coachbadlee
Rookie
coachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the pointscoachbadlee is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45147
Child_Plz!! Thanks.

Hey Texans!!! Keep #1. Draft Barr!!!
"Are you kidding me??!! That's your point guard!!" Matt Bullard

rocketier1 is offline Old 09-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
rocketier1
rocketier1 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: May 2009
Member: #42260
I got a lil wet around the eyes when he had that moment with his mom :*(

Convictedstupid is online now Old 09-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #6
Convictedstupid
Convictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boardsConvictedstupid is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2008
Member: #32678
That was great. What a roller coaster of emotions for him right before he was picked.

napalm_black is offline Old 09-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #7
napalm_black
Contributing Member
napalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33900
Pretty epic. Very good from cinematic, personal, and basketball angles.

Carl Herrera is offline Old 09-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #8
Carl Herrera
Contributing Member
Carl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldCarl Herrera is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22691
-We saw Royce walking the Vegas strip at night in the same hat and suit. I think they might be the only hat and suit he owns.

- So... Royce White is the Kevin McHale homeboy pick (buddies with Hoiberg)? "The rest of the room is against you"? I don't know how much info the agent has, though, since he got the pick wrong (16th and not 18th).

stl1622dc is offline Old 09-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #9
stl1622dc
stl1622dc is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Member: #41626
Everything I see about Royce just makes me a bigger fan.

skyline07 is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #10
skyline07
skyline07 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #42242
sooo this video is basically saying we drafted Royce White too high....? Apparently since every other team said they were out.

SkyrimOwnsAll is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #11
SkyrimOwnsAll
SkyrimOwnsAll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodSkyrimOwnsAll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51815
5 EFFING STARS

this is the kind of video that makes you re-register at youtube, just to add it to your favs

WOW... im a huge fan of this guy now. And he is def a high-character guy

napalm_black is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #12
napalm_black
Contributing Member
napalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33900
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline07 View Post
sooo this video is basically saying we drafted Royce White too high....? Apparently since every other team said they were out.
The video implies that he deserved to be drafted even earlier than 16. He is just humble and grateful to get a shot at his NBA dreams.

I'm Tom Brady is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #13
I'm Tom Brady
I'm Tom Brady is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2011
Member: #49994
nobody but McHale thought he was risky eh?

rocks_fan is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #14
rocks_fan
Rookie
rocks_fan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrocks_fan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: May 2002
Member: #3967
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline07 View Post
Wow, THAT'S what you took from this video?

Someone needs a Debbie Downer pic.

CertifiedTroll is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #15
CertifiedTroll
CertifiedTroll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodCertifiedTroll is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2012
Member: #50246
Looks to me like Royce just isn't trill enough.

YaosDirtyStache is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #16
YaosDirtyStache
YaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneYaosDirtyStache is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2009
Member: #43586
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Tom Brady View Post
everybody but mchale thought he was too risky.

RMGEEGEE is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #17
RMGEEGEE
Contributing Member
RMGEEGEE is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineRMGEEGEE is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineRMGEEGEE is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36152
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Tom Brady View Post
Opposite of that.

skyline07 is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #18
skyline07
skyline07 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #42242
Quote:
Originally Posted by napalm_black View Post
The video implies that he deserved to be drafted even earlier than 16. He is just humble and grateful to get a shot at his NBA dreams.
yea, you are absolutely right. Again I am glad to have Royce White on the team, and I really do hope Mchales decision pays off since he does know PFs very well.

johnstarks is offline Old 09-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #19
johnstarks
johnstarks is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodjohnstarks is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30299
Royce White is definitely a moneyball player. High variance player, undervalued by the market. Exactly who you want to get with a middling pick. If he can keep his **** together, he might turn into a serious player.

RedDynasty is offline Old 09-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #20
RedDynasty
RedDynasty is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRedDynasty is Omer Asik -- working the boardsRedDynasty is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50154
Wow. That was a hell of a video. Royce White is so intriguing.