1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Jorts Be Illegal?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Baqui99, Apr 2, 2008.

Tags:
?

Should Jorts Be Illegal?

1. Yes! ban all jorts

82 vote(s)
    60.7%
  2. No! They complement my mullet and Ohio State jersey well

53 vote(s)
    39.3%
  1. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Honestly, jorts are the most hideous form of apparel known to man. Whoever concocted this fashion faux paus needs to be put away for good. They are a disgrace to the country.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I think they are perfectly acceptable for anyone between the ages of 4 and 11.

3. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

come on, these are totally in style

[​IMG]

4. conquistador#11

I don't even wear regular shorts, my legs are like teen wolf's.

5. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

No:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#5 StupidMoniker, Apr 2, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  6. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

We're talking about jorts on guys, not Daisy Dukes on hot chicks.

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

It's hot in Texas, you can't always wear long pants. What's wrong with jean shorts? Of course I'm talking about regular ones and not ones that are too long, too short, or too tight. Seriously, they're just like any other regular shorts but.....made out of denim.

9. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

No way, think of all the nevernudes!!

[​IMG]

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Since the 80's in basketball has been long passed, we can now require a law that ALL men shorts must be at least to knee level when worn, regardless of the material.

[​IMG]

11. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Ah, this brings back the memories... (just kidding)

[​IMG]

12. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

^
    I was gonna chime in in support of jorts ( or whatever you call em), but after this, I have to reconsider

13. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have never understood the outpouring of hate on this BBS for jorts. As someone else said...they're freaking shorts. There are way worse fashion trends to get your ire up about.

14. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hating on jorts was so 8 years ago

15. WildSweet&Cool

I see nothing wrong with wearing shorts made of denim.

And, regarding the pic above.... the problem with that pic isn't the shorts he's wearing - it's the long girly hair he has.

16. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

You beat me to it.

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

What do you mean?

:confused:

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You are 21 years old. You are entering that illustrious final year of College. 3 years, 2.5 GPA, 2.5 million cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon... all on Daddy's dime, no harm done. The question is now posed... what to wear? I'm of age now, where fashion must be at least recognized or the gays will make fun of me. Jorts and Tank Tops are no longer in question. Here are a few suggestions. Spray on tans are In, In, IN! Polo shirts are out, out, OUT! Multiple Polos... or "Molos" are the wave of the future. First lets start with your name... Today it is too "old fashioned" to have a name like Thomas, Jason, or Albert. Lean toward something cutting age, something ritzy. Brody, Chazz, Alister, and Braedon are all good choices. Now that you're decked out with an awesome tan and Molos, its time to accessorize a bit. Chains attached to your wallet is so last decade... when you see 30 something dudes wearing them... you know its time to move on. Opt for a nice white feather necklace. You need to wear sunglasses now... a lot of sunglasses. And please either spike your hair up to the point it can pop anything inflatable, or feather it if its curly. Now you're almost ready, just a couple more things before you'll be that douchebag with a hottie that everyone on the internet is going to be hating next week.
    Do not listen to rock music. That is so white people ago. You are the new man. You must listen to whatever mainstream radio tells you to. Maroon 5 for the ladies. If you're feeling a little lonesome for some hard rock, its ok to go ahead and buy that Nickelback album... but we really think you should go Daughtry. Now you need a car, and the obvious choice is a Ford Mustang. Your mustang must have at least 1 (more are certainly encouraged) decal of a racing company, and also your alma mater and/or favorite football team. And please, please, please throw some rims and a system on that b****, its cool to be a gangsta.
    You look good now. You've got it made. So long Jorts... now you're ready for the world, douchebag.

Get out there and make us proud.

#18 moestavern19, Apr 2, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  19. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

WHOA! *spoiler* some of these pics guys, some of us are at work. :eek:

20. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

"Excuse me, do these successfully hide my thunder?" One of the greatest lines from that show.

And a couple of weekends ago I saw an older guy (probably around mid 40's) rollerblading around in jorts with no shirt. It was one of those moments in life that you realize there really is no hope for humanity.