1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Jorts Be Illegal?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Baqui99, Apr 2, 2008.

Tags:
?

Should Jorts Be Illegal?

1. Yes! ban all jorts

82 vote(s)
    60.7%
  2. No! They complement my mullet and Ohio State jersey well

53 vote(s)
    39.3%
  1. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

i'm naked

2. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

No, no, no. You misunderstood me. I like it when you dress like that.

Without you, I wouldn't have anyone to make fun of.

I am just messing with you anyways. Like you said, they are just shorts.

3. no_answer

no_answer Member

gross

4. cson

cson Contributing Member

BEST.RETORT.EVER.

seriously though, why tell his momma?

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

you seem to have missed the salient part of my post, let me repeat it for you.

I. DONT. CARE. WHAT. YOU. THINK.

you are just the resident joke-of-the-month of this board, just like the ones before you, its not like anyone actually takes anything you say seriously.

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Allow me to jelaficate on this purely prole point.

This is not jelafied at all. This is pure proletariat poor people I hate poor people poor people poor poor poor prole jelafied Jack White macalu meat bill worrell teabagged my mom yadda yadda yadda

7. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Yet another lesson for this old man.

I only clicked on the thread because I had no idea what a jort was.

And guess what, f*** me, you guys are talking about the 1 of 3 main stays in my wardrobe - jean shorts. (other two: jeans and t-shirts)

I've been making "jorts" from my jeans since the 70s. What do you guys do with your old jeans? Throw them out? Good grief, you can get another 4 years out of them if you turn them into jorts and add a patch or two.

You guys make way too much money.

8. thegary

CUE DECKARD

9. cson

cson Contributing Member

:D 2 Words:Moe For President!

10. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Cut offs are not jorts.

Cutf-offs have the strings that hang down and clog up the propellers of swimming pool filter pumps.

Cut-offs are rad.

11. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Can I just reiterate my dislike for the word "jorts"?

Jean Shorts.

It's two syllables. Just say "jean shorts".

12. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

The Wonderful World of Jorts!

It’s that time of year again. The sun is shining, the leaves are green, and an army of men will soon emerge to flaunt their naked lower legs in jorts — that’s jean shorts for those of you not in the know.

Jorts are this year’s hottest fashion trend! I know many of you are skeptical, but so was I before the whole trucker hat explosion, and boy was I wrong! I know that jorts will soon sweep the fashion world, so sit back, grab a soy latte, and read on, lover boy, as I take you on a magic carpet ride to the fabulous world of jorts. Behold!

COMFORT The comfort of jorts is positively orgasmic! Where else can you capture that classy denim look achieved so effortlessly with jeans in the cool fall and winter, only in short form to help you beat the scorching summer heat? Trust me, as you walk to and from class you’ll be the envy of all the other dudes who thought cargo or mesh were the ways to go. Yeah, if you want to go back to early 2002. Snap!

DURABILITY If durability is what you’re after, look no further, for jorts are the Tiger Tanks of fashion. Impenetrable to all things, including hydrochloric acid (I’ve tried!), jorts can be worn for weeks at a time without any signs of wear or visible stains. Over the years, scientists have proven that the color and denim fabric found in jeans and jorts automatically blends with stains of any shape, size, or color. I haven’t removed my favorite pair in two months, and no one has seemed to mind. How fantab!

STYLE Although comfort and durability are clearly jorts’ main benefits, stylistically jorts are at the peak of their game. Just throw on your jorts, a pair of Teva sandals (or Keds high-tops), a Stüssy or Mossimo T-shirt, and some massive aviator sunglasses, and you’re ready for a night on the town. Trust me, fellas, while all the other dudes are sweating through their hundred dollar slacks, you’ll be knocking ’em dead on the dance floor. “Go Jorts Boy, it’s your birthday!”

The only thing I could think of to make jorts better would be to add a built in belt, but I guess my sexy fanny-pack will have to do for now.

PARTY POOPERS Unfortunately there are many people in this world who are very anti-jorts. They deem jorts to be tacky, goofy and only to be worn by 50-year-old men during softball practice. But who made them in charge? Not me, girlfriend!

TOP FIVE TIPS However, before you hop on the bus to your local Wal-Mart or Savers, I’d like to give you a few tips to maximize the style and comfort of your jorts experience. First, the more pockets the better. Second, strategically placed holes around the thigh and knee area add style and panache. Third, frayed edges are good, but in small doses. Fourth, the bagginess of your jorts should be proportional to your weight. And fifth — something I have been doing for the past year now — don a fresh adult diaper instead of underwear. It adds ample cushioning to the posterior and prevents one from making those unnecessary trips to the bathroom. Super!

With these pointers in mind, you’re ready to take the next step. But don’t be afraid, little one — you’ll look good doing it!

http://texastravesty.com/content.php?issueNumber=2004_04&story=jorts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

does anyone else buy an assortment of single colored hats, plain with no logo or anything.

I like the bright colored ones.

14. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Whew!

Oh, but what if you have a really cool wife that knows her way around a sewing machine and hems your cut offs?

Would they be a called a jort-off? :D

15. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

looks like someone will be taking a shot of 151 when i see 'em.

16. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Lame. Let the holes show and the strings hang.

17. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

wow. people actually wear jorts? i never see them in public... i'm stunned. they're horrendous.

18. The Drake

The Drake Member

Yeah, same here.

I got tired of continuously checking to make sure my dong wasn't hanging out the bottom.

19. thegary

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

why did you have it up there?