1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is saying Israelis should be moved Anti-Semetic?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

......so why did they give them the land back if they really didn't want them to have it? Oh yeah, because they want peace and it was promised at the time that there would be peace if they let them have that land....of course they were lying, the Palestinians won't allow peace until they've conquered all of Israel.

Honestly the best thing for the entire region would be if the Israelis really were like the Palestinian propaganda says they are and they just went in and forced them back into Jordan and Egypt and kept the entire area for themselves using part of it as a buffer zone. Of course that won't happen, they'll just keep putting up with the constant attacks from the Palestinians and people like you will keep trying to justify those attacks.

2. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Because they have minority parties in the Knesset that would freak the **** out (namely Meretz and the three Arab parties including Hadash), because they are still signatories to international treaties that prevents them from doing it outright, and because they have allies (nominally in the Jewish diaspora and in the US and EU) that would lose what little moral authority remains to defend them as it is. The backlash would be severe and they would move much closer to being an outright rogue state.

Because Egypt and Jordan want neither the land nor the people back nor the problem that comes with either -- it's been discussed many, many times. Jordan and Egypt have made it clear it's Israel's problem (though Syria does want the Golan back).

I think I answered that in the answer to your first question, but I'll add that plenty get elected by rhetorically asking the same question to adoring crowds who advocate "just crushing them." There are plenty that justify any action in Gaza as "mowing the grass" as it is.

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

hmm... I assume your time in the army kitchen or while sweeping the floor does't count as a military experience , you can ignite a war but you cant control when it end , things quite different from half a century a go

meanwhile , here is current map

[​IMG]

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That deal was negotiated under a more progressive administration and with a master diplomat by the name of Bill Clinton.

They never gave back the land by the way in Oslo, they kept taking more. The Palestinians realized the whole peace process was just buying time.

The whole Palestinians won't allow peace until Israel is gone is right-wing propaganda to excuse continue settlement building. The reality is that Palestinians have long showed willingness to recognize Israel (which was done as part of Oslo) in exchange for a state that included E. Jer as its capital.

Oh and show me where I justified any attack on Israeli civilians.