1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is saying Israelis should be moved Anti-Semetic?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, yeah, they weren't stupid enough to stay at the borders, instead they just went on and made a life for themselves and found success. Had they stayed at the borders, attacking the US over and over again, they'd have been crushed.

The day the Palestinian people move on with life is the day their people stop suffering.

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

did you think thoroughly and typed what's you posted , ! or was it just your dog messing with you keyboard! :rolleyes:

the closest thing happen to Palestinians is what's taking place now day in Syria . you can defeat Assad, you can resist Iranian then comes Russians, while your alleged allies wink to your enemy saying : make it quicker .a few generations later & they will make sure , looses will spread even

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say here due to your loose grasp of the English language.

As such I'll just suggest you try and re-read what I wrote and see if that helps you follow along better. I wasn't talking about anything that could be related to the Syrian Civil War or the rise of ISIS.....so if you think so, maybe try running what I said through Google translate again.

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

language is not a challenge to you , but everything else is . It is not your fault , it fall on your
    legal guardian who gave you an internet access to foolishly expose yourself showing ignorance on every topic .

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

SMH, when dealing with Exiled's ridiculousness it's best to just imagine you are talking with the Iron Sheik. It makes the babbling broken English nonsense a lot more tolerable. If only he'd mix in a bit of "make you humble" every now and again it would be perfect.

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

LOL

Bob , you 'v read this thread, you noticed how i let a few arguments and attacks slip away,
    then you were so dump to think I will give you a pass on your insane arguments . you cant actually thinks that i gave some members different treatment .

so remember this :you deserve whats you gets .though you had cried before and you promised that you wont come anywhere near , you will get spanked as usual to the point others may thinks you actually like it this way

7. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

I think the same thing every time one of these threads pop up - I just go in to read what the idiots say..and then to read what Deji says. His opinion on the issue is the only one based in the reality of the situation. I've been to Israel and have really good friends that live there..but I can't pretend to know as much as Deji..but I sure feel like I know a hell of a lot more than some of the other people arguing in this thread.

8. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Palestinians have a hard time moving anywhere, Bobby.

9. Nook

Nook Member

No one wants the Palestinians either...... it isn't as simple as people think.

10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

They should locate either the Jewish people or the Palestinians to England, this whole mess is created by them. 90% of the conflicts in the world are created by the British empire.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Once upon a time it was easier for them to move elsewhere.....but they haven't exactly been cool anywhere they've gone. When you try to overthrow the government any time someone is kind enough to take you in, you find that over time people stop taking you in.

I still think the best thing they could do would be to disperse slowly over time elsewhere till there is a sustainable population on the land they do own and give up the fantasy of stealing the lands of others. Then those on the land they do own could make something for themselves.

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

this is awesome , you should write your own Book : Protocol of Elder Sponge-Boby
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I agree. It's one thing to criticize the current Israeli government, and they certainly deserve loads of criticism. The current government's policies towards Palestianians amount to a pile of excrement. To suggest dissolving the country and carting off the Jewish population en masse, however, would certainly be ethnic cleansing, a crime against humanity, as you correctly point out. Yeah, I'd agree that it's rather fair to call that anti-Semitic. It doesn't matter what the policies of the Israeli government are, considering the context in this case. Making such a suggestion after Israel has been in existence for nearly 70 years is ludicrous, in my humble opinion.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">TUESDAY I BREAK YOUR NECK SUPLEX YOU MAKE YOU HUMBLE</p>&mdash; The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) <a href="https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/727528252974092288">May 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. Buck Turgidson

Ummm...damn. I don't know what to say, the parallels are very parallel.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What parallels? I'm not suggesting anyone move them by force, I'm suggesting their people give up the delusion that they are going to conquer their neighbor's land one day and that a lot of them would be better off if they left. The population density in the Gaza Strip is not the healthiest and it's getting worse every year. At some point, they'll have more people than they can feed which is only made worse by the fact that they put too much of their limited resources into attacking their neighbors rather than trying to provide for their people. In fact, almost all of their money comes from foreign aid, they do almost nothing for themselves.

17. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Stealing the land of others? You do realize that the exact opposite is happening to the Palestinians with the settlement expansion?

18. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Again with the stupid...

Ask yourself why? What is it that these Arab "refugees" want that is keeping them from becoming citizens instead of refugees? How did these people become refugees? What country are they refugees from? Did they abandon instead of defend the country they lived in during a time of war when their country was being attacked? These people left Israel in 1948 and went to the surrounding Arab countries because those countries were going to attack and destroy Israel. When that failed, the Arab countries kicked them out and made them refugees 63 years ago. Are all their 4 generations of descendants still refugees or are they wards of the UN?

These third and fourth generation "refugees" are supported by UNRWA with a budget of over $1,000,000,000.00 per year... which is payed by the US and European union mostly(they are the only "refugees" on the planet with this kind of support). Why are the Arab countries that told these people to leave Israel so they could attack Israel not willing to take in the "refugees" they created? The answer is simple.. they are political pawns in a war to remove the only Judaeo Christian/Westernized country from the Arab world.

The Jewish people used to live in every Arab country in the world but were kicked out of all of them... why doesn't anyone care about those refugees? I can tell you why... their own people took them in and helped them without a $1,000,000,000.00 per year budget. Do you realize that an annual GDP of 1 billion would put a country in the top 20 in the world? Are all the descendants of those 500,000+ Jewish refugees still "refugees", according to the UN definition of a "palestinian refugee" they are.

Since we are talking stupid... why don't you go ahead and define what a refugee is for me so I can understand.

Oh and since Bobby brought it up the population density in Gaza is lower than Washington DC...

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yet where is the outrage when Israelis or Israeli-sympathizers make the same suggestions about Palestinians? And why isn't settlement building considered ethnic cleansing?

20. Exiled

Exiled Member

Palestinians can hardly enter an airport ,cross the boarder . only Christians are encouraged to relocate

-search for HAGANA ,they are the original ISIS since 1920s
    -alleged war between Arab & Israel , this quote is from Wikipedia

{ King Farouk of Egypt was anxious to prevent Abdullah from being seen as the main champion of the Arab world in Palestine, which he feared might damage his own leadership aspirations of the Arab world.[76] In addition, Farouk wished to annex all of southern Palestine to Egypt.[76] According to Gamal Abdel Nasser the Egyptian army first communique described the Palestine operations as a merely punitive expedition against the Zionist "gangs",[83] using a term frequent in Haganah reports of Palestinian fighters.[84] }

even what is now known as Kingdom of Jordan was a recommendation from Zionist to the British on the needs of protecting future Israeli state borders by appointing who is loyal to them!!

seems like all wars was between Israel and their agents to expand its territories

https://books.google.com.sa/books?i...=onepage&q=how allies assigned jordan&f=false

60-66$ is the average monthly PPP
    all properties of ME's Jews still remains intact to this day. they mainly elected to move .

as for the 1 billion $ figure you are puzzled with, it is much less than what Haiti GDP, let alone talking about G20.

Simple Definition of refuge >>

: shelter or protection from danger or trouble
    : a place that provides shelter or protection

density is 3x in Gaza compared to Washington DC