1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Xbox One] Destiny

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nippystix, Sep 3, 2014.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

My mistake then. Either way, we're all close enough to 30 or over 30 so I'm not really concerned.

2. Christopher

Christopher Member

So I've done the new raid twice now. Got a heavy machine gun killing Crota and some raid gloves. My second time through I got very little out of it unfortunately. Will have to wait until next Tuesday and try again.

I like the new raid, I think it's a lot more fun than the first one. You can solo most of it too.

Picked up a couple of the Husk Of The Pit auto rifles yesterday that can be upgraded to legendary weapons over time. Not a big fan of auto rifles but I'll upgrade it anyway just to have it.

I'm not playing iron banner, it's too grindy and just isn't enough of a reward to do it.

3. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Awesome, I'm looking forward to teaming up. Send me a message if you have a preferred day and/or time, and we can try to schedule 6 of us ready to rock and roll. I am not getting a lot of hits on a potential raid team this weekend, although I know Mojo and I are still down to do the raid this weekend (probably realistic to think Friday and Saturday, if needed).

4. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Are you on Xbox One Christopher? If so, you would definitely be a welcome addition to a Clutchfans raid group. I believe you are overseas, so is the timing difference too much?

5. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Would love to raid with my Clutchfans peeps but it seems our PS4 thread died:(
    I haven't done the new raid but I have a 31 Titan and a 31 Hunter..

6. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

hey hey hey, keep that PS4 talk elsewhere! Hahaha just kidding, but don't bring that negative karma here and kill this thread. I have worked too hard on keeping this one alive, often times talking to myself! In any case, this thread has allowed me to meet Clutchfans online, so I consider it a success regardless how long this thread lives. Good luck finding good Clutchfan teammates like I have!

7. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Hey hey I didn't want part of any Xbox One thread anywasy :cool::cool:

8. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

i'm down for whenever...but again i gotta get level up first. level 24 right now..think 26 gets me into the first raid...

unless you want me to join in on dailies/weeklies and pick up the slack for my sorry ass while trying to do whatever mission haha

9. Christopher

Christopher Member

Yeah Xbox One and I live in Sydney. I'm up at strange hours though so chances are I'll be around for raids. My GT is: LeagueFreak

10. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Thanks Christopher, that would be awesome. I'll add you tonight, and my GT is: GuerrillaStench. With you, seclusion and his buddies, Mojo, and the friends that I have already met on here, our Clutchfans team will end up being strong as hell. Sweet!

11. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

everyones doing crotas end and i still havent played VoG.. i wish desitny had matchmaking on things other than strikes..

12. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

josephnicks, if you're at 26 or higher, I can help you get through the vault. gt: kpo shizzle

13. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

Hey rox, if you ever need a partner for a raid or whatever let me know (Gunslinger057 on the PSN). My best character is probably a level 29 Warlock. Working on maxing out the gear I have which could push me close to 30, but i need to find some more ascendant material to get a couple more advances.

14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Bump the Ps4 thread...

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

anyone here playing on 360?

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Playing destiny for the first two days... and I've noticed something. It takes some real skill to play through this game by yourself. It is HARD. I need some CF's help with some of this stuff.

17. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I'm level 30 by the way now, working on leveling my hunter up.

18. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Yah, man I'm adding you. psn: juvini87

19. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Awesome, that is great to hear. I will definitely try to get 6 of us to confirm on a date/time for the Crota raid. We are taking a family trip to Lego Land (I think I am more excited about it than my girls, haha!), so I will be out for just about the rest of the week.

Next week (the week of New Year's) seems prime for gaming though, so I am hoping that we can get 6 strong and committed. Seclusion, how many friends are you bringing? Is it just you and 1 other, or do you have more? I don't mind either way honestly, I am just trying to determine how many remaining teammates we need.

20. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Probably 2 besides myself. It could be 1 or none depending on the day, but if we have a set schedule I'd like to think they could make it.
    Have fun at Legoland, I'm sure it'll be awesome.