1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Damage Control? Daryl Morey now on ESPN 97.5

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by So Good, Jul 14, 2014.

1. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

I get some ppl think Morey is a bit overagressive. Sometimes, I also think we should develop players and keep them longer like the Spurs. I also realize that this aggressiveness can ruin the ROX rep around the league; however, when I step back and think about, if we had gotten Bosh (which was very possible), Morey would have been the envy of all the GMs in the entire league. The focus on aggressiveness and flexibility may not always work out as planned, but it will get the quickest results in the long run.

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Are you referring to the time before Dwight signed to Houston?

My question is what could have happened if Houston extended Parsons to a 4 yr option just now, instead of making him an RFA?

What would have Fegan been able to do? Would the league come down on Houston like the Wolves/ Joe Smith deal?

Would Dwight demand a trade to another team?

I am not trying to be nasty, I am trying to understand the powers that sports agents have.