1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Teddy Bridgewater

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Old Man Rock, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remii

Remii Member

I was just pointing out the opinion the UH defense (not just one kid) had of Blake. So you don't have to be mad at me for the opinion they have.

And as far as the video goes... I see Louisville's receivers beating the defense and shaking dudes like they've done all year (which is probably why UH spoke so highly of their receivers).. Trevor doesn't get ran around and made to miss tackles too often. I noticed you nor the audio guy never mentioned that.

But regardless of your opinion of the video (or mine) _ it doesn't discredit the UH kids opinion like you're trying to make it out to do.

2. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Oh but it does. Teddy Bridgewater mostly got what he wanted. With the exception of the sacks and a few plays under hard pressure there wasn't anything Teddy wasn't able to do against them.

He read the defense very well and except for a couple of plays picked them apart. That's what the film shows so I don't know what Trevon or anyone else is talking about. Trevon contributed almost nothing to stopping him.

I will give credit to the cougars pass rush. They did great and sacked him 3 times, put pressure another dozen or so times, and in that way they disrupted his play. But he completed more passes under pressure than he missed. And almost all of his decisions were the right ones. That's just the facts and Trevon and anyone else can say what they want but it doesn't change the film. And the film tells the truth.

3. Remii

Remii Member

No it doesn't. And I still see you acknowledge everything but Teddy's receivers... And you can't discredit the UH defense opinion (NOT JUST TREVOR) when your opinion has been discredited throughout this draft process.

But the draft is right around the corner. We'll get to see what opinion the NFL has. Maybe Teddy will go #1 like you always said he would. We shall see.

4. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I think you mean Trevon.

Devante Parker is a good reciever who made no spectacular catches. The one long pass was a perfect throw to a wide open Parker. Eli Rogers is a 5'11" reciever who made a nice jump to catch a ball that any other reciever over 6 foot would have caught in stride. All the other passes were mostly perfect. If you watched the film you would see that.

Again it goes down to using your God given eyesight. Watch the video at least once Remii. If you don't want to please don't respond back. I know your position and I know it hasn't changed.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

L.O.L.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Mayock:

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

We get it you guys want pro day warriors like Blaine fu**in Gabbert.

The same guy Mayock had as the top guy in that draft. Keep your Gabbert's we'll take our Rodgers'

8. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I can take a coin and flip it and I have the same probability as any of these coaches, GMs, or analyst at telling you if teddy will be a good QB or not.

9. endoftheworld

endoftheworld Member

I am pretty sure Mayock had Cam as a day 2 prospect after his pro day too lol

10. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. endoftheworld

endoftheworld Member

12. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My bad. I'm on my phone and misread what you wrote.

13. Ben Frank

Ben Frank Member

If we take Clowney with the #1 pick and Bridgewater is available around the 20's, we should trade up for him.. I think it would be a steal

14. HPD

HPD Member

kleine Hände

15. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

When are Bridgewater fans going to let it go? He's going to go undrafted.

16. Raven

Raven Member

Nah, but I think he's going to fall a lot lower than even the pundits are hinting.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

When he does about 30 people owe Bigtex an apology.

18. endoftheworld

endoftheworld Member

You would be a fool to believe that lol

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

yep

but I ain't even mad

After hearing Ted speak in an interview, you could guess that his wonderlic score wasn't going to be high. He didn't sound smart. And in fact it was low. That, coupled with his slight frame, gave me a good sense that he wasn't 1-1 material. At all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.