1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Indian fakes being black to get into Med school

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by GlenDice, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Remii

Remii Member

So you're saying you weren't talking about black folks... Lol... What ever you say dude.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

It would be dated, irrelevant, inexplicably dependent on pop culture references and transparently indicative of the author's intellectual laziness and rhetorical ineptitude, like your entire thread of responses here.

3. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Really?? I just gave you a compliment because you admitted you were wrong, do I really have to keep proving you wrong or can we both just walk away from this as cool people. Because I could make you look silly again, lol.

4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You use lots of words to sound smart but actually most of the words you use are excessively redundant. The most effective communicators, communicate in way that not only displays their intelligence but also provide explanation and show logical reasoning skills. Your posts only serve to try to confuse or annoy in attempt to piss the other person off enough so that they just give up. In the attempt to look smart you look desperate. See most of what you said in thread are lies and I know you know that but you pray that I don't catch it. The lies are there because otherwise you wouldn't win the debate. I pray what ever social disorder or personal issues you are fighting, that you find a way to win. That way you don't have to come on to Clutchfans making a complete ass of yourself for no reason at all. Stay strong man, it will be ok.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I didn't lie about anything, in fact after your "good day" last night I was done posting here until your pedestrian and redundant little sketch comedy comment. Maybe instead of thinking up dead pop culture references you can Quantum Leap yourself to Lexis-Nexis or JStor, and find some documentation for those "Asian programs" you flailingly referenced earlier.

6. Nook

Nook Member

He got "coon fest" From the new Red Lobster commercial for all you can eat snow crab.... It is a special they have twice a year..... October is "cracker hoedown" with everything on the menu being mayonnaise based.

1 person likes this.
  7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Aww Pouhe I'm proud of you. You are talking like a human now, good job, lol Funny how all of sudden you speak like a human after I correctly called your excessive use of words redundant, at least you're learning.

8. Nook

Nook Member

You are coming across like a fool.

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Remember the first time you heard Amos N' Andy, Billy Bojangles or Steppin' Fetchit references? It was probably some indignant black humanities professor or independent filmmaker, in the eighties or early to mid nineties, referring to either overly deferential or assimilated blacks, or racially self-demeaning media with black performers. Somewhere in the last twenty years they just conflated all those allusions to the notion or concept of "coonery."

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Actually with that comment, you're the fool.

11. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

When did Clutchfans get so many irrelevant assholes, your like roaches.

12. Remii

Remii Member

Anyway... Maybe he was accepted because the administrator(s) believed he was a immigrant or his parents were immigrants from Africa. His name isn't a common native name and because he has dark skin they may have assumed he was from Africa and figured his grades would improve. The joke was on them...

Among African Americans, class divides exist between blacks native to the United States and foreign-born blacks, with the latter achieving higher incomes and levels of education than the former.

In fact, the U.S. Census indicates that African immigrants to the U.S. are the most highly educated group of people in the entire country. In America's most elite colleges and universities, the blacks on campus are often immigrants or the children of immigrants.

http://racerelations.about.com/od/d...ffirmativeActionAddressIntraRacialDivides.htm

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

That's actually something I never knew "Census indicates that African immigrants to the U.S. are the most highly educated group of people in the entire country." It makes sense because every African friend I have is either an Engineer or a Doctor. I do believe his sister is right though if this story gains popularity it might spell bad things for his family.

14. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Not surprising. If you are able to immigrate to the US from a third world country without being a refugee, there is a good chance that you already come from an educated and/or financially stable family.

15. Remii

Remii Member

I don't think this is an affirmative action issue. It's more like selecting the tall black guy for a pickup game of basketball because they assumed he can ball.

I don't know how much trouble it spells but I'm sure his family is embarrassed... Not only is he Indian who lied about being from Africa but he failed as well.

1 person likes this.
  16. amaru

amaru Member

Thanks Obama

17. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I didn't consciously or deliberately alter my syntax or grammar; your assertions have simply gotten more petty, self-contradictory and distressed. Your irrational black cultural analogy and patently false follow-up claim regarding Asian applicants remain unproven; but you have clung to your initial "emotionless cyborg" and "social disorder" barbs like a rhetorical life raft: while drowning in your own resentment, vulgarity and all-consuming intellectual insecurity.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Irrational? It was a logical analogy. After your response my responses toward you are not to be taken seriously in this thread because I don't take you seriously. To me you are just a joke. So yes I use pop culture and some of my responses are silly in this thread; They are meant to be silly because I'm messing with you and I find you hilarious. I'm having fun. You had a temper tantrum because I called you Data, lol. You could have laughed at that or took it as a compliment that I compared you to a walking computer. But you didn't you proved my point by taking that comment as an attack. Even after I told you it was a joke your still doing it 3 or 4 days later, yet you deny your obvious socially awkward nature, give me break man. Let it go.

20. amaru

amaru Member

Relatively speaking, those who legally immigrate are among the elite of their homelands.

Legally uprooting your life and moving to a new country a very expensive process that one cannot understand unless they have gone through it or have close associates who have.