1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Indian fakes being black to get into Med school

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by GlenDice, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Dei

Dei Member

You must support blacks mugging whites as a form of wealth distribution.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

No, but whites had no problem working them half to death, beating them the other half to death, forbidding their learning how to read, then trading their spouses and children at each generation so they had no genealogy or cultural identity. See, unlike your Charles Bronson fantasy, that **** actually happened in the name of wealth distribution.

3. Dei

Dei Member

That's a problem that's already been dealt with over a century ago. They were freed and now have exactly the same rights as everybody else. I don't see how giving them educational privilege such as quotas and lower entrance requirements makes it fairer for everyone. Up to how long do you think is the extent of white guilt?

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I haven't actually advocated affirmative action in this thread, but I guess as long as they're positing bizarro black mugging whites scenarios?

5. Dei

Dei Member

So in what way should white man feel guilty about positing a question in line to point made? I don't think's a very bizarro scenario though...

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This is probably one of the most ignorant statements I've read on Clutchfans. You think the slaves were freed and then boom equal rights for everyone? I would have to say no, no they still aren't given equal rights today.

7. Dei

Dei Member

Like what?

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Maybe not guilty, just stupid.

9. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Not only are you coming across as a fool but you have atrocious grammar as well and somehow think you effectively communicate things.

10. Remii

Remii Member

You conveniently skipped over the Jim Crow era...

That's actually probably the most racist statement I've ever read on this site. But I don't believe you're a racist... Ignorance is what keeps racism alive and well.

11. amaru

amaru Member

This.

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

^This. I agree, very ignorant.

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

LOL, Nice Pop cultural reference Pouhe! Not an attack, actually found it funny.

14. Dei

Dei Member

I'm talking about rights TODAY. What rights do blacks not have to justify them getting educational privileges? In fact, even if that were so, the solution would be to give them those rights and not to give them educational privileges.

15. Remii

Remii Member

What educational privileges are you talking about...??? Affirmative action is more of a benefit for immigrants and not Native Blacks. That's why the guy in the story got into school because they thought he was from Africa.

16. Dei

Dei Member

That's just pure BS. You're really deluded if you're thinking that.

Awww that's cute.

17. Remii

Remii Member

I already posted an article showing how immigrants benefit more from affirmative action in education than black natives (next page back)... And white woman benefit from affirmative action disproportionately over all other minorities. You're late to the discussion but I would enjoy reading the information you have showing otherwise.

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

lulz on using about.com as a single source

19. Remii

Remii Member

You can actually find other sources as well if you researched the topic yourself (even youtube videos).

But you haven't posted a single source disputing the single source I posted. It's almost as if you're invisible :grin:

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think there is a problem with Affirmative Action. It's one thing to be based on socio-economic challenges people face and giving spots to help people out of meager means. But it's a good debate on whether someone from a privileged background, even if black, should ever deserve to be considered an affirmative action candidate and get preference over a poorer and less privileged student who is from a nonpreferred race.

At the same time, diversity is important and strengthens an organization in many ways.

I can't say I support Affirmative Action - but for the countries benefit, something needs to be done to help give those who are underprivileged and yet talented opportunities.