1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game] Fifa 15

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CJLarson, Sep 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I started in 10 and I think this is the best FIFA yet.

2. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

I started in Fifa 98 and yes definitely one of the most realistic ones.. I too have noticed that you hit the iron way too often. Also, in each half it seems the ref always gives 5 minutes of stoppage time and often 2 balls on the field at the same time.

3. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

Fifa 11 was the best one, especially because they had defense set to legendary instead of tactical (like this one). I play online so you cant adjust the settings. Defense is extremely hard to play + u cant switch players often b/c you'll be leaving gaps. Tackling has to be 100% timed. The other day dude gets the ball by the corner flag, dribbles past 5 of my players, gets in the box n scores like come on man. Goalie tends to come out by himself n then all of the sudden tries to get back. Graphics n everything else is amazing, but gameplay has lotta bugs n its arcade more than anything, not realistic at all.

4. Indaface

Indaface Member

Anyone been getting scored on from distance a lot online. It seems like there is a sweet area where guys are shooting from 35 yards out and scoring looping their ball over my keeper.

It's kind of annoying because I can't really do anything about it. I could understand if the guy is running with the ball and I give him space but some of the shots the guy literally just turns and shoots.

Anyone else have this problem or know if EA is gonna fix it?

Goalkeeping in general seems off in this game.

5. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Just picked it up and started my ultimate team. Opened my second free season ticket pack and got Zlatan so I hit the jackpot again this year. He will fund my next team.

Last year I pulled bale who funded my team lol

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Hasn't happened to me, but I have been doing it to a lot of people. Mechanics of shooting are definitely more like Fifa 10 or something (which I prefer). Give me too much space, particularly on the rebound from a corner and I'll put it over the goalie's head pretty regularly.

I've had a crazy easy time online for whatever reason, I think I am 10-1 or something, putting up 7 goals on the reg.

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I've been really into FUT the last few weeks and now EA just announced they are changing the transfer system entirely, of course in an attempt to curb outrageous transfers and people transferring coins through crap players.

****in EA. :mad::rolleyes:

8. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

do you by any chance play on the ps4?

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yeah. I pretty much suck at the game itself, but I am addicted to the transfer market.

Right now my EPL team is:

Van Persie
    Hazard - Toure - A Sanchez
    Matic - Ramires
    Baines - Kompany - Cahill - Walker
    De Gea

10. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

I need to get into that. That's that card trading game right? I've never actually launched that game mode but I typically play online friendlies. PM me your PSN name if you're down to play one of these days.

11. Stack24

Nice team bro. I had some awesome pulls this year. In one of my free packs I pulled Ibrahimovic and then sold him and a couple days ago I pulled the Hummels In Form cad that's going for 1.4 million. I might use him a couple times then dump him.

Ive been running the same two team from the beginning in my normal 4231 setup. One is a non rare gold team the other is a Bundesliga team.

Ramos
    Reus - De Buyrne - Shaqiri
    Gustavo - Behrami
    Alaba - Dante - Boeteng - Pizcheck
    Leno

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Nice. I packed an IF Bas Dost the other day. he kind of sucks still, but 88 shooting is nice. My Bundesliga team sucks though, I think my best player is De Bruyne. I rolled with them last night for a match and it wasn't pretty.

My La Liga team is much better, I have a MOTM Vietto that is valued at 300k along with Modric, Kroos, Vela, Pedro, Greizmann, Mascherno, Pepe, Busquets.

I got pretty decent on FIFA 13 PS3, I could win a match on World Class, but I still am not used to the engine on 15. The AI on Professional can hold the ball on me for like 5 minutes and it pisses me off.

13. Stack24

I tend to only play on Friday late nights now since the baby, so maybe I will see you there and we can get a game in. Gonna be in H-Town tomorrow for a while, maybe some pick up games of bball will happen as well.

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yeah babies tend to cut into FIFA time ;)

15. Indaface

Indaface Member

I have a pretty stacked team (due to some good investments during TOTY) but i'm glad they did something about the prices.

Hopefully starting next year players are more reasonably priced to begin with so it's not such a grind trying to get some great players.

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

FIFA 13 things were reasonable on FUT. I mean yeah your Messis and CR7s were outrageous but for the most part you could build up enough coin to buy anybody else and lots of "good" players sold for decent amounts.

Now everything is completely out of whack. You basically have your "god" players that sell for 15 million and nobody can afford to get them unless they get coins through other means (FIFAcoin.com etc). You can load up on decent players and build an 83 rated team pretty cheaply but there is just no chance at landing a top tier player with their current system. I've busted probably like 300 packs (I used FIFAcoin, **** paying EA) and the best pull I've had is a Hazard who is rated at about 700k.

Heard EA renegged on the cap late yesterday anyway due to overwhelming backlash.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I pulled the best card of my life by far last night.

The Man of The Match 96 rated Messi. :grin:

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Just play me, bro. Not for make believe cards but for fantasy draft picks, something REAL.

19. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Bro I could sell that card right now for $100.

20. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

[​IMG]