1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game] Fifa 15

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CJLarson, Sep 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

haven't picked up 15 yet. I usually pre order but I have been super busy recently. I only play FUT for the most part. I don't ever spend money on packs. If you pre-order you get some packs for free and then you can build up quickly. Also if you learn the market on how to buy and sell players you can make some coin really quickly and build up teams fast.

If anyone is on PS3 at me xxstackxx for a good old fashioned butt whoopin lol

2. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

I have never spent real money on packs... Have you gotten any great/expensive players through packs?
    How's your FUT 15 team looking?

I'm not sure what you mean? Extras?

3. Stack24

Yup don't spend money. Last year I got lucky and in my first pack I got Gareth Bale. I sold him for crazy amounts at the beginning and the built more teams with all the coin. Other than that I just gain coins and buy packs.

I like playing with mid level or even non rare gold teams and beat up on better teams because everyone just puts in big names and don't look at work rates etc.

4. smr6

smr6 Member

I'm going to hold off getting it for a little while. I'm a huge career mode player and I play on PC. So I am going to wait for some people to get mods out that fix the stupid stuff EA does in career mode and then I'll dive into it.

Seeing everyone talking about it all over the internet though makes it hard to hold off.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I was able to build a dream team for about $100.

Pretty frequently pulled gold players in the 84-87 range. Never any Messi or CR7s though. Those are a damn lottery ticket.

However, the in-form versions of even crappy players will sell for ridiculous amounts.

After that, I was able to buy up a huge amount of certain players, switch between PSN accounts and scoop up every available card of the available player, then rerelease into the market at 200-300% markup. Usually a silver player around 800 coins. Scooped up every one I could find in the 700-900 range then reintroduced him on the market at 1800-2200 and sold most of them within a week.

6. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

This is awesome.

[​IMG]

7. Indaface

Indaface Member

I have never really played ultimate team from release (2 years ago i started in Feb and last year I didnt get a XBONE until January)

It's crazy how expensive and how much players fluctuate early on. Right now i'm just playing offline matches building up coins to be able to buy a decent Serie A team right now.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

That's the way to go imo. Play those crappy offlnie bronze and silver tournaments where you save up tons of money and then buy one decent to team to get into online play.

9. 713

713 Member

Whats a fun team to play with in Career mode. I enjoy building a club up and not playing with the traditional powerhouses.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Try a team in League 2 or League 1 in the English Leagues.
    Or any team that isn't Barca, Atletico, or Real Madrid in La Liga.

11. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

I'm a career mode junkie too. I've got to figure out who my League 2 team is going to be this year (could be Shrewsbury or Portsmouth again).

My League 2 career always takes up the lion's share of my Fifa time. The early years are actually the most fun IMO... doing a complete overhaul of your team to suit your style, and position upgrades are easy to come by.

12. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Daymnnnnn, hail to king!! lol
    But yah with $100 you can buy like 90 gold packs and there you can definitely make a great team.

On Fifa 14 I had a decent FUT team, basically all La Liga team minus Messi, CR7, Iniesta, and Neymar.. It sucks you have to start over though. The past couple of FIFAs it was all about pace and having a great striker for headers but this year it seems to be more about dribbling and you can do circles around defenders. I'm getting used to it.. barely on division 8 online.

13. RedRedemption

Had a jackass put Sterling as his furthest forward and just blasted past all my defenders. AI is useless against fast players. I was forced to park the bus just to keep my line from coming up too high and him just lobbing the ball past my line for Sterling to run to.

14. Stack24

You will always get pace abusers especially in FUT. I have learned to deal with them for the most part but they tend to get through once and a while and it's so annoying.

15. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

I keep fast CBs for this purpose.. Sergio Ramos is pretty fast for a CB, he's a must on my teams.

16. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Would you guys say this is the most realistic FIFA game yet?

17. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

yes but shots hit posts/crossbar way too often

18. RedRedemption

I get screwed so much by this game because of this.

19. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

this game is garbage (ps4)

i've been playing fifa since 02.

This year im giving PES a shot.

20. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

I've gotten some really good luck on my packs. I have pulled Van Persie, Kompany, Loic Remy, Kroos, and Fabregas.