1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game] Fifa 15

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CJLarson, Sep 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'm not selling it until I wreck some mother****ers with my La Liga squad.

2. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

In the words of Borat... veryyy nice!

I stopped playing this year due to my addiction with Destiny.. I mean I bought the game out of tradition (been buying since late 90s I think) but probably played it 5 times lol.

3. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

[Game] Fifa 16

Anybody pre-order this yet? Haven't played Fifa in a couple years but just picked up a PS4 so looking to pick up this game. I see there's a regular and Deluxe version now. They didn't have this few years ago, is it worth it? Also if you pre-order from Amazon rather than Gamestop, do you receive it in the mail on the release date, or do you receive it 2 days later?

Thanks.

4. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Didn't see another Fifa thread so I thought I would use this one

Does anyone else have problems finding an opponent online? I picked up Fifa 16 over Christmas (xbox one) and have not yet been able to find an opponent online. Seems like this is a pretty common problem with this game from what I have read online. Does anyone know how to fix this?