1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans make me appreciate the Rockets a lot more

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joeson332, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

At least try to be a better troll. This is just pathetic.

1 person likes this.
  2. marky :)

marky :) Member

Is he a pitcher?

1 person likes this.
  3. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  4. dragician

dragician Member

i'd rather miss teh playoffs than play like that.

1 person likes this.
  5. Marteen

Marteen Member

Some Texans fans whine too much. I can't tell you the amount of stupidity I've constantly on the internet how they should trade Watt and rebuild after the 2-5 start. Then when the play-offs start they're all hyped. Then it's time to rebuild again. It's like they really expected Hoyer was going to become Brady in the play-offs all of a sudden. I'll admit I don't root for the Texans as hard as I root for the Astros and Rockets, but even I can see their season was a success in spite of who was their quarterback. Rick Smith is an asshat, though.

1 person likes this.
  6. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

If Altuve is ahead of Keuchel, it's due to intangibles because K is a much better player.

Great list, though. Houston is blessed with a great crop of athletes right now.

I just hope it begets more championships... preferably, multiple sports.

Stop inventing conflict. Go read the Texans board and realize 1) no one thinks the squad needs to rebuild, just a QB is needed 2) no one thought we'd win more than 1 playoff game

Texans had a rough start this season, similar to the Rockets, and fans thought the team should be blown up, similar to Rockets fans on this board.

#626 Houstunna, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  7. Marteen

Marteen Member

I'm not inventing conflict. Unlike you, some of us actually read opinions from fans other than Clutchfans.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

ClutchFans was just an example for easy proof... you know, since we're right here in it. I don't know any Texans fan who thinks the team should "blow it up" or thought we'd make noise in the playoffs. It's only been the same thought that's existed for years.... get a QB. Texans fans aren't anymore whiny than any fanbase. I've talked to Spurs fans and Cardinals fans who actually think their teams underachieve.

9. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Texans, as an organization just kill me.

On the field, they kill me over and over and over....

Off the field, press conferences....kill me. They're so chicken ****, so kid gloves, so weird about everything and I'm killed. Hoyer goes and throws 4 INTs, gets shutout in a home playoff game and what's their first article covering? Tom Savage "ready to go". Really? Tell him the season is "over". Things like that. Dishonesty, half truths, misleading... just tell us the truth.

You don't have to guillotine Hoyer publicly. Don't have to throw him under the bus. Just be honest. Hey, we asked for the sun, the moon and the stars from Brian Hoyer and he gave us everything he had and we appreciate. This year we will be looking to upgrade the most important position on the field yadayadyaadaydadyayda.....

10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Texans are a joke. Everyone is blamed besides the one guy who should be most blamed and that is the so called leader - the unathletic LOSER JJ Fatt.

This clown is somehow absolved of all blame and yet as the leader he is the #1 reason egg ball Texans get humiliated game after game. What a joke of a player and joke of a leader. Your team only goes as far as the leader takes it and Fatt has proven to be a loser leader time and again. It is an embarrassment to the City of Houston to have such phoney leaders as JJ Fatt when we have seen real leadership - Dream, Rudy T, Murphy, Drexler, Yao even Wade Barrett LOL etc.

#630 FTW Rockets FTW, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  11. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

you forgot Tracy McGrady

12. rawbrah

rawbrah Member

In a span of 4 weeks, the Texans just transform into contenders while the rockets reveal themselves as pretenders tha they've always been since '95

Pathetic

13. rawbrah

rawbrah Member

haahhahah

1 person likes this.
  14. FTW Rockets FTW

LOLOLOLOLOL at you

James Harden once again leads his team to the playoffs while your hero the unathletic overrated loser JJ Fatt is busy leading his team to 30-0 defeats at home

Harden has never missed the playoffs as a Rocket, JJ Fatt OTOH I don't know but since he is a born loser and fake leader I guess he has led Texans to no playoffs multiple times

James Harden >>>> JJ Fatt

Rockets >>>>>>>> egg ball Texans

15. buffalobills!!!

Jj watt is a celeb

16. FTW Rockets FTW

FIFY.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Harden & the Rockets about to suffer the same fate as the 2015 Texans. ;)

I wonder who on the Rockets will play the role of Brian Hoyer? It may not matter.

18. FTW Rockets FTW

Well no way Harden let's his team lose a game putting up zero points on the boards

JJ Fatt leader of a team that out up zero points at home and got trashed 30-0 in eggball

That's like a NbA team losing 150-0 :grin:

JJ Fatt = certified loser and fake leader

19. clos4life

clos4life Member

[​IMG]

20. FTW Rockets FTW

I was watching KHOU news and I am glad finally they are calling out JJ Fatt for what I have always said he is

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=15202537

So in addition to being an over-rated unathletic loser and fake leader, JJ Fatt is also a phony and fraud like I have said several times

James Harden >>>>>> JJ Fatt
    Rockets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Egg ball Texans