1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans make me appreciate the Rockets a lot more

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joeson332, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Drogba

Drogba Member

[​IMG]

By far the most pathetic play of these playoffs so far. Tries to go for the highlight play to add to his celebrity gets stuffed instead. I wouldn't be surprised if he called his own number.

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Are you talking about JJ Fatt? I don't know egg ball and how it works but I am not in the least surprised that this overrated unathletic guy tries to do something outside the box or outside his limited "skillset" to fool his delusional fans into thinking he is good. This after leading his team to a humiliating and embarassing loss at home.

He is a certified LOSER and a fake leader.

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

This thread is hilarious. All Houston teams have sucked for a while now.

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden goes for the highlight GF to add to his celebrity and stuffs an entire season.

5. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Texans haven't got to the afc championship at least Rockets surpassed getting beat in the first round and went to western conference finals. Texans looked as if they didn't even belong in the playoffs.

6. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I'm proud of our Houston Texans.

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Your sig is honestly a joke. It's entirely biased and it's a disgrace to Hakeem the Dream that you attach the fake tough guy unathletic JJ Fatt to his name.

1. Hakeem Olajuwon is the greatest ever athlete and sportsman Houston has ever seen. That is undisputable. There is no duo with him. He stands by himself far above the rest. The unathletic JJ Fatt is not even a top 75 or top 100 athlete in the history of Houston. He is amongst the bottom tier and is entirely a fake manufactured star.

2. The Dream has won multiple championships, MVP's etc in a real competitive sport as the leader of his team. The Fatt has won NOTHING, NADA. ZILCH, ZIP in the fake tough guy limited skill sport. While Hakeem is busy leading his team to championships as the leader, Fatt is busy leading his team to embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss and total humiliation.

I'd suggest you fix your sig to come off as more credible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

You seem like a bitter old loser.

9. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That's because they didn't. They were in a sh-tty division and snuck in with a 9-7 record. When their division was more respectable a year ago, that same record didn't cut it. And the NFL really needs to change this "division winner gets home field in the Wild Card game" nonsense. It should be like the NBA. Best record gets home field(or court), end of story. If I'm not mistaken, MLB does the same thing as the NFL.

10. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Divisions matter in the NFL, home field for wild card is a competitive and financial reward for winning the division.

So while all the division winners lost the wild card, their owners made bank on hosting the games.

11. count_dough-ku

I want what's best for the game, not the owners. The team with the best record should get home field. It should be that way in every sport.

12. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I sure wish Clutch would just lock up these Civil War threads. There's nothing more depressing than hearing people argue over which one of these teams I love sucks more.

Seriously, I would imagine the majority of Rockets fans are also Texan fans, yet we have these crap threads where we have to listen to the minority who aren't Texans fans b****ing about the Texans arguing the Rockets superiority with people who are also Rockets fans.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nah, they don't. History shows that they don't. That sometimes a 9-7 team can make a run.

Any ways, I think real Houston sports fans would have Watt #1 on their list. Probably ahead of Correa at #2, then Altuve, then Hopkins...I bet if you were to rank Houston Athletes then Harden has fallen a bit. Last year he'd be #2 for me.

Personally this year I'd go...

1 - Watt
    2 - Correa
    3 - Harden
    4 - Hopkins
    5 - Altuve

The first two guys are model athletes and leaders of their teams.

14. count_dough-ku

I'm not saying a 9-7 team can't make a run. I'm saying they shouldn't be rewarded for mediocrity. Make them earn it by winning on the road if they didn't have a better regular season record than their wild card opponent.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I guess for me in the end it really doesn't matter. I mean this week all the road teams won. A team isn't going to lose because they are on the road. They could make that change though but I don't think it would even matter. I wonder how the owners would vote on that though.

16. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

You are an idiot...

17. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

For someone who hates JJ and "eggball" he sure posts about it every chance he gets.

18. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Personally I'd put D-hop over Harden, dude has turned into a top 5 receiver in the game and that's with a bunch of scrub backups & journeymen throwing him the ball.

19. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

FIFY

His posts are just for laughs, so just laugh

20. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

In 2 Years.

Carlos Correa will be the biggest athlete in Houston & that will never change unless the Yankees take him away from us.