1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

NBA 2K15 vs. NBA Live 15

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RedRedemption, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

2k14 definitely had one of them.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Looked up, 2k14 had the 93/94 Championship team.

1 person likes this.
  3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

MyPark Mode

<object bgcolor='#000000' data='http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf' height='378' id='clip_embed_player_flash' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='620'><param name='movie' value='http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf' /><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><param name='allowNetworking' value='all' /><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='flashvars' value='title=NBA%2B2K&amp;channel=2k&amp;auto_play=false&amp;start_volume=25&amp;archive_id=574499285' /></object><br /><a href="http://www.twitch.tv/2k" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline;">Watch live video from 2K on Twitch</a>

The idea is amazing...but we all know the servers will be broken off and on for like a month knowing 2k...

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

They've siphoned off their best developers to work on the server and matchmaking logic all year. It should be a lot better this iteration.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Ahh yeah, I really hope they fixed that then. IT seems to always be a problem.

Any ways this is why I like 2K compared to EA. They go all out every year, yeah there will be bugs but this game is so feature rich.

MyTeam mode
    MyPark
    MyCareer
    Two different franchise modes

They don't cut out or ignore features. I've been waiting for a few years for a NFL game to have a career mode akin to 2Ks...years...

I know some people will say the gameplay doesn't change that much, but I like the core of the gameplay. I don't think they need to overhaul that just refine it year to year.

6. Awesome

Awesome Member

Da Czar rocks

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lCuEO_yEmzU?list=UUbUW_im5ZgGG-zWsG2WFTFg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-vy_k3Hs2L0?list=UUbUW_im5ZgGG-zWsG2WFTFg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TWRyorLFjII?list=UUbUW_im5ZgGG-zWsG2WFTFg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. RedRedemption

Anyone copping this for PC?

8. Awesome

Awesome Member

I am. I have the console version already and the PC is gonna be the best with the mods.

It still feels like 2k but differnt. The AI is definitely unforgiving if you just lull through and take plays off.

Play on superstar Sim because pro is way too simple and you dont get the fullness out of it.

No simple easy cheesy layups and dunks all the time now and you have to run offenses and use your defensive settings to work.

Wait until you go up against the Wizards and try to stop John Wall :grin:

9. So Good

So Good Member

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Just picked it up, who's up for a lil midnight gamin!?

JK

I have to update my xbox one (haven't played the xbox for months), I have to set up the camera(never set it up), I have to purchase xbox gold live(ran out), then I have to install 2k15 (probably gonna take half an hour) before I get to play... so who's up for a little 3am gamin!?

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Just started downloading it, so I'll probably just wait until tomorrow to play it, but I'm very excited.

Boutta rain some 3's with Ariza and Daniels.

12. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

im getting it tonight but probably wont get to play till tomorrow

the face scan/my career thing sold me. Should keep me entertained till Halo comes out

13. BigTex

BigTex Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EoMxR0GVyLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Is it worth getting this game on Xbox 360?

15. Progs

Progs Member

[​IMG]

16. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Some Rockets vs Mavs gameplay:

[youtube]dNrhrQxxP1I[/youtube]

17. RedRedemption

This game is a lot ****ing harder.

18. RedRedemption

Tried a quick game last night on allstar sim and Monta and Chandler demolished me. :(

The AI is smart now. I suck.

19. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Why is Kerr still a commentator?

20. RedRedemption

Because a two man booth would suck.