1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ryan Mallet?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by ktbballplaya, Feb 25, 2013.

1. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YD0KAmFkT_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Nimo

Nimo Member

and

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/asRDbQAZIsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

I bet you he could throw the ball over them mountains over there.

1 person likes this.
  4. conquistador#11

where is the luis scola meme?
    he look ok!

by reading and listening around, I was expecting mallet to come out like 'wild thing' from 'major league' missing his targets by 10 yards and shooting up some heroine at halftime.
    consider me impressed.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He was wearing his glasses this game.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I ain't mad

Rocket River

7. macho87

macho87 Member

I guess the Keenum fan boys didn't get the sarcasm.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's so commonly said and so obviously inaccurate that it's hard to know it was sarcasm.

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

A random Mallett story:

I go to the University of Missouri, but one of my best friends is now a senior at Arkansas. This is one of my favorite stories, and happened last year I believe (maybe this year though, I've heard it so many times it doesn't matter lol). I've heard many different versions on campus, but my Arkansas buddy told me it the way it happened. He enters the science and engineering auditorium 20. He stands up in the middle of class and says "im ****in ryan mallet and i need a scantron." (I've also heard "who wanna give Ryan Mallett a scantron?") Everybody just looks at him for a solid minute and he sits down and puts his headphones like nothing happened.

I know it's kind of irrelevant, but I'm bored tonight and thought I'd share my favorite Arkansas story of all time. If anything else, remember that this prick is a 1st round projected draft pick, and also a product of Bobby Petrino. Gotta love the Razorbacks!

http://www.atlantafalconstalk.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4317/the-ryan-mallon-scantron-story-my-freaking-favorite/p1

10. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

His pocket presence, command of the line and enthusiasm are also impressive.

11. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

i dont think the throw to hopkins was bad at all, haden attacked the ball before hopkins and made the play. otherwise it would have dropped in his lap, in stride.. some say better placement towards the pylon and its a td, youre right about its ability to be corrected.. the bad throws he made were obviously the andre underthrow and the almost INT to kruger. the ball had so much zip though it was probably a tough catch for an lb to make..

the thing that most stood out to me from mallet was his fluidity at the position and command of the offense.. he got better as the game went on, and he made throws that no qb to ever wear a texans uniform could have made, he was accurate when he needed to be on crucial 3rd/4th downs..