1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

James Harden's new girlfriend

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drowsy12, Jan 4, 2014.

1. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Klhoe is his main but James prolly got at least 147 side hoes.

2. Jpripper88

Jpripper88 Member

Yeah, this will end up blowing up in Harden's face and possibly hurt the Rockets. I don't find any of the chicks he hangs with attractive, but at least don't screw with the ones who are literally, entirely about media drama.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Very disrespectful of you thinking so little of Harden.

He has much more than 147.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Harden is into the celebrity relationships. Their agents set this stuff up no doubt.

5. PeppermintCandy

The relationship and things like Beyonce wearing the Harden bodysuit does seem like a setup for the debut of his big Adidas deal.

6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I saw Harden last night at Peska. The girl who he was with didn't seem like Khloe although I'm not fully sure how she looks like since I'm not familiar with her that much. He did have a sweet ML Benz he showed up in. I posted a picture in the Unsorted.

7. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

If clutchfans ends up breaking a huge harden scandal I'm going to be pretty upset. It's not right to cheat on your partner no matter who you are or who your partner is. If they're in a polygamous relationship, cool, but it sounds like they're in a monogamous relationship and this could be terrible for Harden especially with his new Adidas contract. His marketability will be shot because no matter how you look at it the Kardashian brand is much bigger than the Harden brand that he's currently trying to establish.

8. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

meh James just likes big booties and playing basketball. His beard is his brand. Nobody will care in a year about any of Harden's "relationships" The best thing he can do for his brand is win and he is in a perfect situation to do just that.

9. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

11. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

[​IMG]

stop talking nonsense.

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Guy named thevirus posts several sketchy looking links...

13. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Khloe Kardashian & James Harden: Their Plans To Have A Baby Before Getting Married

Hollywood Life Article Link

"...they have definitely talked about babies and they want one with each other. But Khloe knows that James wants an NBA Championship first. that’s his first priority."

14. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

I'm not one to stomp all over their happiness, as long as it's genuine. I just hope he can stay focused.

15. Victorious

Victorious Member

it belongs in here!!!!!!!

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Does this satisfy all the dudes from April saying Harden had to get married and have kids in order to succeed in the playoffs?

17. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Eesh. Harden's head is firmly planted in his rectum. He is not thinking straight. Hope his on court performance doesn't suffer.

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This is fantastic. James needs to lock down a Kardashian so the Rockets and the city of Houston can benefit from the Armenian luck.

I'm telling you this will be a special season.

19. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Look... I know it's the Kardashians and all, but...

You guys realize that Khloe is the sanest and most intelligent of the bunch BY A MILE, right? It really could be worse. A lot worse.