1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's new girlfriend

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drowsy12, Jan 4, 2014.

1. bmd

bmd Member

Looks like they still need to shave them down and shape them a bit. Especially the two front teeth.

That's the last thing they do, so I'm sure his teeth aren't perfectly straight yet and they will look even better when they are done and he gets them shaved a bit.

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Definitely more loose than NBA contracts, but still they typically don't pull contracts for anything other than major off-the-court drama.

Case in point, T-Mac who was paid years after damaging his knee and being a forgotten star. Same likely with Rose who still has the Addidas contract that was signed when he was on the up and up. They still held up their end of the bargain.

Then there are the Ray Rice situations where they pull your endorsement almost overnight.

If I was advising James (and I'm sure as hell not), I would tell him that at least in year 1... allow Addidas to do their thing, and limit your outside PR. Addidas does a GREAT job with great add campaigns and commercials. Let that be the thing that makes you a household name rather than TMZ. It sits over much better with the "only watch the Finals" NBA fans who only know Jordan, Bird, Kobe, Magic, etc. I know we think of Harden as a superstar already, but as far as the grandpa's, and rednecks go, James Harden still might not be the household name he might want to be sold as.

First exposure = Funny commercials = Good
    First exposure = TMZ = Bad

So far James hasn't done anything wrong, but he's doing a bad job of associating himself already with the TMZ generation.

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Oh right. Well still, I don't see Harden worrying about it until Kanye becomes President in 2020.

Yeah that's what I had assumed. Once it's signed he'll be OK so long as he doesn't get DUIs or other illegal/scandalous stuff.

So he just needs to stick with Khloe until Oct 2. Then he'll go back to his professional women friends and all will be back to normal.

4. The Stig

The Stig Member

So........

Which one is Khloe?

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

the one with the big ass in the white

6. conquistador#11

what is kanye going to do? make harden wear polyester...huuuuuh.

7. Amir's Johnson

From what I heard, he's still a playboy.

8. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Another reason I like Anthony Davis, he says f*** you I'm keeping my unibrow

[​IMG]

9. joeson332

joeson332 Member

still hate that thread idc

10. Victorious

Victorious Member

lmao kanye does not run adidas. he will not be telling anybody who should get fired or not.

11. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

We could start a whole new thread in the hangout about Kanye's relationship with Adidas and other fashion/shoe companies. Dude has some strong opinions that we may want to revisit if Harden's relationship with the Kardashians continues

12. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Yeah, "with the big ass" didn't help, given that we're talking Kardashians. :)Just "in the white" is needed.

13. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

he trademark his unibrow so it's his trademark and he makes money on it so it's not exactly he's just having it because he doesn't care.

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Sorry, can you repeat that?

15. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

Sorry but what is confusing about it? Davis trademarked his unibrow sayings "Fear The Brow" and "Raise The Brow" and uses his unibrow as a way to market himself and generate income. The OP was insisting that Davis doesn't care and just have his unibrow just because.

16. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

The part where you said "he trademark his unibrow so it's his trademark". So is his unibrow is trademark be he trademark it?

17. thiefery

thiefery Member

Versace

18. MtthwPnngbtn

MtthwPnngbtn Member

19. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

My buddy just sent me this earlier today. I guess the Kardasians doing their normal just stay relevant and date a celebrity and not give a damn what their guys do lol (BTW i removed the name of my friend so that's why it's not in the chat.)

[​IMG]

20. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

thas ma boy!