1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's new girlfriend

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drowsy12, Jan 4, 2014.

1. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I mean, I realize admitting this won't be great for my reputation, but I've watched multiple episodes of their show with my GF, and honestly I've always thought that Khloe would be a decent catch if she didn't look like a troll.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

smgdh

3. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

All I'm saying is it's moronic to be tripping over this if you have no idea what the woman's actually like. Yeah, she's gross-looking and its Lamar's sloppy seconds, but she's more or less a normal, albeit spoiled chick.

I'd be 1000x more concerned if it were Kim, and Kim's actually next-level hot (when she's not pregnant).

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He's his own man, why judge?

He's making millions and is one of the top people at his profession. Until it starts hurting his performance I can't knock the guy.

My only fear is that she'll try to drive him to L.A but I hope by that time Harden will have way too much faith in Morey to leave the Rockets for what will probably still be a bad situation in L.A. If James wants a NBA championship he's a lot closer to getting that here than any where else.

Positives to this is that it raises Harden's popularity by a bit. Reading gossip sites about it none of those people knew who Harden was. They knew who Odom was over Harden. A relationship with her makes him suddenly a household name and popular to people who know 0 about Basketball. Which I don't mind.

5. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

BTW what is the trade off? You watch the Kardashians so the GF will watch the Rockets occasionally? I have had to watch a few too many romantic comedies on Netflix to keep the wife happy.

Well my experience in this genre is limited to half an episode of Jersey Shores. Are the Kardashians sort of like a richer version of those characters?

6. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Social media has a lot of rumors out there from Khloe being pregnant to James cheating on her with strippers. Don't know if any of that is true, but Khloe is back in town. My friend saw them last night at Sam's Boat.

7. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Hopefully the Rockets win a championship or 3. And that won't even be up for consideration because his brand and fixture will be as strong if not stronger than not only any player in the league but also in houston history. If Harden can win 2-3 rings over the next 3 seasons yes I said it, he might be on dream level to houstonians.

But Jay I do think you make valid points I think not only james but all the players really seem to respect Morley and what he's done to try and make houston the best team in the league every second of every day. I think having a good GM helps keep star talent in house. Time will tell but if we're winning nothing will be a better option than us 3 years from now.

8. RESINator

RESINator Member

Fk those kardashians. Ruin basketball lives like with lamar odom. Careful having khloe is close proximity may get ty lawson binge drinking again.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

shut up, man.

10. Fawkward

Fawkward Member

I don't know what James' plan is. He's in the prime of his life and he's dealing with an old ugly hoebag. This better be a popularity stunt.

11. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

some of ya are ugly man, have some respect for him and his girlfriend. obviously it's someone who he cares about and a lot of the comments are uncalled for

12. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Even tho I personally would like to see James with another chick. Khloe is probably the most decent chick I've seen him with.

13. BabyClutch

BabyClutch Contributing Member

Harden & Kloe were together at the fights last night.
    Dwight was there too.

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I can see Dwight with Kourtney. He likes them milf with keds.

15. Fantasma Negro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Awww James and Dwight spending quality time togetger

17. Newlin

Newlin Member

How sweet. Harden taking his girl to watch two people try to beat each other to death. I wonder if he proposed?

18. JazzLakerHater

But...but I thought James and Dwight hate each other?!?!

19. deshen

deshen Member

can not blame JH, but it is very low on taste to date any Kardashians.

20. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Khloe has her own fame and money. She's used to media as a celebrity. Her family accepts him. She's busy in her own right. She loves to cook and she's more maternal than her mother (she let her troubled brother Rob stay at her LA home).

Definitely better than the previous women linked to him.