1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[790] Matt and Adam let go by 790?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mrdave543, Aug 1, 2013.

?

What will you listen to in the morning?

Poll closed Aug 8, 2013.
  1. Whoever replaces Matt & Adam

58.2%
  2. 610

10.9%
  3. ESPN Radio or Yahoo

14.5%
  4. Who listens to talk radio?!

16.4%
  1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Lance said today that he was in New Orleans for Wrestlemania and Raw last night.

2. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Pardon my judgement but there is something really weird to me about grown men being that into WWE wrestling.

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

He's awesome (I always find something to laugh at when he's on) and talks about the Rockets constantly (he was the announcer some years ago, not a lot of people know that).

He and Charlie sound a little similar...but Charlie always has a bit of a dour sound to him. Matt is usually quite chipper.

4. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

TIL.

Haha maybe right about Charlie... sometimes he seems a bit moody.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Classic case of arrested development. Nostalgia worship is way too prevalent among the Millennials. Probably because they realized their idiot parents screwed up the economy and left them with ****ty job prospects.

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I thought I liked Nick Wright, but every now and then I think he makes points that make me want to slap him and recently, he put me over the edge. On the national show he does with Ted on the weekend, he said that people who read the Game of Thrones books are losers and that anybody who reads fiction has too much time on their hands because they're losers.

After that, I just can't really defend the guy.