ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner
across110thstreet is offline Old 05-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #5021
across110thstreet
Contributing Member
across110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,313
Member: #2331
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nook View Post
4 pages of a pissing contest...

There is no new evidence in the last 48 hours, and everyone is just arguing red herrings...
try 250+ pages and over 5000 posts.
 
Sponsored Link
vlaurelio is offline Old 05-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #5022
vlaurelio
Contributing Member
vlaurelio is James Harden -- racking up the pointsvlaurelio is James Harden -- racking up the pointsvlaurelio is James Harden -- racking up the pointsvlaurelio is James Harden -- racking up the pointsvlaurelio is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,604
Member: #16082
    Reply With Quote
 
edwardc is offline Old 05-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #5023
edwardc
Member
edwardc is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodedwardc is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: May 2003
Posts: 2,367
Member: #12050
    Reply With Quote
With all the reports of TM having traces of THC in his system well well it turns out GZ was the one on a drug that cause hallucinations and aggressiveness.http://newsone.com/2016433/george-zimmerman-drugs/
 
Sweet Lou 4 2 is offline Old 05-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #5024
Sweet Lou 4 2
Contributing Member
Sweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,552
Member: #28838
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardc View Post
With all the reports of TM having traces of THC in his system well well it turns out GZ was the one on a drug that cause hallucinations and aggressiveness.http://newsone.com/2016433/george-zimmerman-drugs/
It seems that GZ was going to buy drugs from TM, but when TM didn't have the drugs, GZ chased him and shot him.

THis must be the case - as we are applying bigtexx logic after all.

__________________
"If I had to pick a center...I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Ewing…Wilt. It leaves out a lot of people...It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals...For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." —Michael Jordan
 
edwardc is offline Old 05-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #5025
edwardc
Member
edwardc is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodedwardc is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: May 2003
Posts: 2,367
Member: #12050
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Lou 4 2 View Post
It seems that GZ was going to buy drugs from TM, but when TM didn't have the drugs, GZ chased him and shot him.

THis must be the case - as we are applying bigtexx logic after all.
i must agree with you on that one Bt does seem to think along those lines.
 
Air Langhi is online now Old 05-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #5026
Air Langhi
Contributing Member
Air Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Aug 2000
Posts: 13,429
Member: #1843
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Lou 4 2 View Post
It seems that GZ was going to buy drugs from TM, but when TM didn't have the drugs, GZ chased him and shot him.

THis must be the case - as we are applying bigtexx logic after all.
Rep'd


Bigtexxx is a genius.
 
Nook is online now Old 05-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #5027
Nook
Member
Nook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,420
Member: #32535
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardc View Post
With all the reports of TM having traces of THC in his system well well it turns out GZ was the one on a drug that cause hallucinations and aggressiveness.http://newsone.com/2016433/george-zimmerman-drugs/
Biased? You do know that is an extremely rare side effect, right? Just another red herring.
 
FranchiseBlade is offline Old 05-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #5028
FranchiseBlade
Contributing Member
FranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Posts: 29,836
Member: #3415
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nook View Post
Biased? You do know that is an extremely rare side effect, right? Just another red herring.
I think that was the point. Just like the idea that TM was out looking for a drug deal. They are both red herrings.

__________________
Save us from all worldly pain
Save us from the glowing rain
Save us from all love and hope
Give us iron give us rope

Give us iron give us rope
Give us iron give us rope
 
mc mark is offline Old 05-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #5029
mc mark
Contributing Member
mc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 1999
Posts: 25,147
Member: #698
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nook View Post
Biased? You do know that is an extremely rare side effect, right? Just another red herring.
So is aggressiveness from smoking weed

__________________
Politics! Show business for ugly people!
 
Nook is online now Old 05-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #5030
Nook
Member
Nook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,420
Member: #32535
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranchiseBlade View Post
I think that was the point. Just like the idea that TM was out looking for a drug deal. They are both red herrings.
So why stoop to that level? If evidence comes up that GZ had a history of horrible med side effects or some one steps forward stating Martin was in the middle of a drug deal, then we will revisit it.

Instead it is just red herrings. Neither guy was a model citizen.
 
bigtexxx is offline Old 05-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #5031
bigtexxx
Contributing Member
bigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsbigtexxx is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2002
Posts: 20,940
Member: #4585
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Lou 4 2 View Post
It seems that GZ was going to buy drugs from TM, but when TM didn't have the drugs, GZ chased him and shot him.

THis must be the case - as we are applying bigtexx logic after all.
Too bad tossing out absurdities like you're doing just shows weakness in your argument and defensiveness. Evidence that you've lost the argument.

__________________
I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. -- Martin Luther King, Jr
 
Sweet Lou 4 2 is offline Old 05-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #5032
Sweet Lou 4 2
Contributing Member
Sweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsSweet Lou 4 2 is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,552
Member: #28838
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtexxx View Post
Too bad tossing out absurdities like you're doing just shows weakness in your argument and defensiveness. Evidence that you've lost the argument.
Hmmmm....very ironic there sir...as me thinks you are the one on the defensive....attacking like a caged animal?

All I am doing bt is taking your line of logic and extending it to this new report. If you think that's absurd...well, I think you need to have a moment of self-reflection...and yes, I am saying, there is a mirror for ya somewhere.

__________________
"If I had to pick a center...I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Ewing…Wilt. It leaves out a lot of people...It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals...For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." —Michael Jordan
 
FranchiseBlade is offline Old 05-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #5033
FranchiseBlade
Contributing Member
FranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Posts: 29,836
Member: #3415
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nook View Post
So why stoop to that level? If evidence comes up that GZ had a history of horrible med side effects or some one steps forward stating Martin was in the middle of a drug deal, then we will revisit it.

Instead it is just red herrings. Neither guy was a model citizen.
For the record someone on this bbs did come forward with the idea that Martin was in the middle of a drug deal.

__________________
Save us from all worldly pain
Save us from the glowing rain
Save us from all love and hope
Give us iron give us rope

Give us iron give us rope
Give us iron give us rope
 
FranchiseBlade is offline Old 05-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #5034
FranchiseBlade
Contributing Member
FranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Posts: 29,836
Member: #3415
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtexxx View Post
Too bad tossing out absurdities like you're doing just shows weakness in your argument and defensiveness. Evidence that you've lost the argument.
no more absurd than you saying TM was on a drug buy.

__________________
Save us from all worldly pain
Save us from the glowing rain
Save us from all love and hope
Give us iron give us rope

Give us iron give us rope
Give us iron give us rope
 
Nook is online now Old 05-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #5035
Nook
Member
Nook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsNook is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,420
Member: #32535
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranchiseBlade View Post
For the record someone on this bbs did come forward with the idea that Martin was in the middle of a drug deal.
Still does not answer my question, why throw red herrings out if you do not have a bias or agenda?
 
FranchiseBlade is offline Old 05-21-2012, 08:08 PM   #5036
FranchiseBlade
Contributing Member
FranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemFranchiseBlade is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2002
Posts: 29,836
Member: #3415
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nook View Post
Still does not answer my question, why throw red herrings out if you do not have a bias or agenda?
The only reason I could think of, would be to counter bias toward one side and even it out.

I agree that there is no reason for any red herrings.

__________________
Save us from all worldly pain
Save us from the glowing rain
Save us from all love and hope
Give us iron give us rope

Give us iron give us rope
Give us iron give us rope
 
edwardc is offline Old 05-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #5037
edwardc
Member
edwardc is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodedwardc is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: May 2003
Posts: 2,367
Member: #12050
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nook View Post
Still does not answer my question, why throw red herrings out if you do not have a bias or agenda?
dude really there were serveral people who biased or had a agenda when it was shown that Martin had traces of THC in his system where they biased as well.
 
Mr. Clutch is offline Old 05-22-2012, 12:46 AM   #5038
Mr. Clutch
Contributing Member
Mr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Nov 2002
Posts: 26,685
Member: #7931
    Reply With Quote
I'm more than a little confused as to why conservatives are defending a criminal like George Zimmerman.
 
Space Ghost is online now Old 05-22-2012, 03:03 AM   #5039
Space Ghost
Contributing Member
Space Ghost is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSpace Ghost is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSpace Ghost is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSpace Ghost is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSpace Ghost is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneSpace Ghost is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 1999
Posts: 5,785
Member: #80
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
I'm more than a little confused as to why conservatives are defending a criminal like George Zimmerman.
...just as confused why liberals are being the judge, jury and executioner on a man who has yet appear in court.

__________________
September 11, 2001
In rememberance of all those who survived and who lost their lives.
 
tallanvor is offline Old 05-22-2012, 03:33 AM   #5040
tallanvor
Contributing Member
tallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,793
Member: #25649
    Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
I'm more than a little confused as to why conservatives are defending a criminal like George Zimmerman.
criminal? what crime has he been convicted of?
 

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Martin over-doing it? Prince Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves 62 01-19-2011 08:31 AM
Martin Did It Again!!! german rocketfan NBA Dish 26 03-28-2002 01:40 PM
Should we get Martin if he's available? alaskansnowman 2014 NBA Draft 7 03-15-2000 08:13 PM
Kenyon Martin: 21 pts, 2 ST, 6 BS. Sickening! Also, Martin= younger Rogers? rocketsfan34 Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves 8 01-04-2000 02:59 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.