1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trayvon Martin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Mar 10, 2012.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I told you already.

It could explain why he may have acted aggressively towards GZ....if he was walking around waiting on a drug deal. I also added 3 other pieces of factual evidence that could support this story:

1) He was confirmed to have THC in his system
    2) He had >$40 on his person (enough to buy pot)
    3) He had a lighter on his person (could be used to smoke pot)

I don't know if this is the reason he was walking suspiciously, according to GZ, but the THC levels could play a role in this story if it explains aggression from TM.

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Illegal drug user >someone who is drug free and racist

seriously. I'd rather smoke weed and be a good person than hate the blacks

3. bigtexxx

so now you're assassinating GZ's character by calling him a racist?

what evidence do you have that "he hates the blacks"

4. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Keep it up.

The court of public opinion, indeed.

5. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

see post 4804

6. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...onclusions/2012/05/19/gIQAtuapbU_story_1.html

Meet Alan R. Reich, he is
    His findings:
    His findings directly support the (currently) anonymous witness who has claimed
    It's becoming more and more clear that Zimmerman fired in the heat of the moment.

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Zimmerman's exhibited both violent and racist actions in the past. Plus he was taking mood drugs which also could explain his stalking and shooting Martin.

I can't say I can confirm this as a fact but merely tossing out a hypothetical and characterizing it as such.

From the police reports:

re: racist tendencies:

"Two acquaintances painted an unflattering picture of Zimmerman in police interviews.

A distraught woman told an investigator that she stays away from Zimmerman because he's racist and because of things he's done to her in the past, but she didn't elaborate on what happened between them.

"I don't at all know who this kid was or anything else. But I know George, and I know that he does not like black people. He would start something. He's very confrontational. It's in his blood. We'll just say that," the unidentified woman says in an audio recording.

A man whose name was deleted from the audio told investigators said he worked with Zimmerman in 2008 for a few months. It wasn't clear which company it was.

The man, who described his heritage as "Middle Eastern," said that when he first started, many employees didn't like him. Zimmerman seized on this, the employee said, and bullied him.

Zimmerman wanted to "get in" with the clique at work so he exaggerated a Middle Eastern accent when talking about the employee, the man said. The employee told investigators that Zimmerman made reference to terrorists and bombings when talking about him.

"It was so immature," said the employee, who ended up writing a letter to management about Zimmerman."

re: mood drugs:
    "It also states that, prior to the shooting, Zimmerman had been prescribed the drugs Adderall and Temazepam, medication that ABC points out “can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.”"

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It is legal to kill all people who smoke pot. Interesting...hey y'all pot smokers out there,...high top especially...better stay away from bigtexx

9. bigtexxx

looks like you're surrendering

You're tossing out absurdities and putting words in my mouth

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You keep saying he had thc in is system as a means of justifying his murder. It's pretty clear you are saying its ok to carry a gun, pursue someone you suspect of being a drug user because he is black and wearing a hoody, and when things don't work out as you plan....despite being told not to pursue....shoot and and kill a 17 year old.

How you think this is excusable because he smoke dope is really interesting.

11. mc mark

Seems the only "FACTS" bigtexxx accepts are those that support his conclusion of what happened.

hum....

12. bigtexxx

No I did not.

I'm saying it could be a reason why TM could have acted aggressively if he were awaiting a drug deal, but we're not sure.

Your ability to read and reason have been shown to be very lacking. Take this as a lesson for the future, so you do not repeat your errors again.

13. bigtexxx

looks like you're surrendering, too.

What comment do you have on Dershowitz' opinion?

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Conjecture and hearsay are kinds of evidence.

15. mc mark

That it's what it is, an opinion

16. bigtexxx

so you basically are going to ignore it because it's not what you want to read?

17. mc mark

it did not present any FACTS

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Thanks for the laugh bigtexx....reading comp and reason ain't your forte buddy.

Anyway, so let's punch the big hole through your "reasoning".

TM ran. How on earth is running an act of aggression? And pot makes people act aggressively? Actually it is the opposite. Secondly he didn't even have enough in his system to produce any effects. So your "reasoning" is flawed on two different levels.

Sound like your "reasoning" is judge first and then rationalize to fit the judgement - the true sign of someone incapable of impartial reasoning.

19. bigtexxx

Complete swing and a miss by you, yet a perfect example of how you have failed at reading critically.

I'm not saying that pot makes one act aggressively at all. I said that he could have acted aggressively if he were paranoid while awaiting a drug deal, but we're not sure.

you've been completely and thoroughly PWN3D now. Good day.

20. mc mark

Making a drug deal in a neighborhood he's not familiar with and doesn’t frequent?

Seems you are the one making wild speculations about what happened that night.