ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Talking Rockets Depth, Trade Possibilities with David Weiner

Go Back   ClutchFans > Sports > Other Sports

[Football] EPL / La Liga / Bundesliga 2011-12
Tags:  football, la liga, premier league, soccer Tags
TheRealist137 is offline Old 05-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #381
TheRealist137
TheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36197
wtf?

Cisse just shat on Chelsea twice.

DAMN amazing two goals.

Sponsored Link
Someguy1229 is offline Old 05-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #382
Someguy1229
Someguy1229 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSomeguy1229 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSomeguy1229 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42682
Goal of the season by Papiss Cisse:

I'm a Chelsea fan and I'm not even mad about this. What a strike. His first goal of the game was pretty good too but this is just..........wow.

Zboy is offline Old 05-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #383
Zboy
Contributing Member
Zboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldZboy is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Aug 2002
Member: #6676
That Cisse goal is craziness.

FrancisFan3 is offline Old 05-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #384
FrancisFan3
FrancisFan3 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Apr 2001
Member: #2413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguy1229 View Post
I'm a Chelsea fan and I'm not even mad about this. What a strike. His first goal of the game was pretty good too but this is just..........wow.
You're not mad because they're in the Champions League Finals but they may lose a spot in next year's Champions League if they can't finish in the top 4 in the Premier League.
Also, Juventus is two games away from a undefeated season. The last time a major european club finished unbeaten was Arsenal, they did it back in 2004.

SF- Gerald Wallace/ Josh Smith
PF-Amare Stoudemire/ JJ Hickson
C-Demarcus Cousins/ Robin Lopez

Someguy1229 is offline Old 05-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #385
Someguy1229
Someguy1229 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSomeguy1229 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineSomeguy1229 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42682
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisFan3 View Post
You're not mad because they're in the Champions League Finals but they may lose a spot in next year's Champions League if they can't finish in the top 4 in the Premier League.
Also, Juventus is two games away from a undefeated season. The last time a major european club finished unbeaten was Arsenal, they did it back in 2004.
And Juventus could still lose the Scudetto to AC Milan. That would be insane to go undefeated and be 2nd.

TheRealist137 is offline Old 05-03-2012, 01:23 AM   #386
TheRealist137
TheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisFan3 View Post
I'm a chelsea fan and not mad about not finishing in the top 4.

Here is why

1. they are in the cl final, which is the illusive goal that is yet to be reached, they have a chance to win it.
2. Even if Chelsea do manage to squeak into top 4, they likely have little chance of advancing this far in the CL again, relying on the likes of terry, lamps, drog for another year is not going to work. Chelsea need to rebuild with youth, either way they won't be top contenders in the CL, this year we got lucky.
3. I couldn't care less about defending the CL title, if we win, it is going to be amazing and it shall be cherished for a very long time. I already said this is a flukey type european campaign for chelsea I doubt it happens again. The prize of winning Europe isn't to qualify for the CL next year lol.

If chelsea beat bayern, it will be amazing but we still need to rebuild, I just want the vets like Drogba etc. to win, and maybe Abramovich lays off now that he would get his obsession.

If chelsea lose, i'm okay with not playing in the CL next year cause they wouldn't be contenders for it if they had won OR lost.

bobmarley is offline Old 05-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #387
bobmarley
Contributing Member
bobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13144
This Sunday is a big match Manchester City @ Newcastle. If City can get 3 points they will most likely win their first league title since '63.

Go City!

1st loser 2011-2012 DonnyMost NFL Pick 'Em
Winner 2009 Clutchfan's Second Chance NFL Pick 'Em

"I feel great that I'm in the wonderful city of Houston." - Kostas Papanikolaou

rox1 is offline Old 05-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #388
rox1
rox1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrox1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26689
Congratz Madridistas.

Yung-T is online now Old 05-05-2012, 04:50 AM   #389
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #40202
Cissè the only one that can stop City tomorrow.

I really wished for Bayern to buy him when he wanted to leave Freiburg and mentioned Bayern as a great option. Could've sold Gomez for like 40+mil, bought Cissè for 15mil and made ~30mil in the progress while getting a player that's better for the team with his ballhandling in my opinion.

Well, too late now.

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

3 potentials > 1 potential.
jvu - Yeah and I love the D. So PG is perfect for me!

jvu - I am not a fan of harden's D.

CF Draft:

Yung-T is online now Old 05-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #390
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Nice combination and goal by Toure, good game.

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

CF Draft:

Yung-T is online now Old 05-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #391
Yung-T
2:0 Yaya, what a game. Don't mess up final game and the drought is over.

CF Draft:

Yung-T is online now Old 05-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #392
Yung-T
Love the City fans and their reactions lol, completely losin it.

CF Draft:

moestavern19 is online now Old 05-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #393
moestavern19
Contributing Member
moestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1017
Yaya Toure was sure clutch today. Now let's see if ManU can offer a few goals here.

TheRealist137 is offline Old 05-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #394
TheRealist137
Man city deserve the title, congrats.

TheRealist137 is offline Old 05-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #395
TheRealist137
I kind of want to see Juve go undefeated only to come second place in the league just for lulz

BasketballReasons is offline Old 05-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #396
BasketballReasons
Contributing Member
BasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32374
My god Falcao...

Yung-T is online now Old 05-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #397
Yung-T
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballReasons View Post
My god Falcao...
Yea, great goals.

CF Draft:

bobmarley is offline Old 05-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #398
bobmarley
Contributing Member
bobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebobmarley is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13144
This Sunday City v QPR. Should be a doozy at Etihad stadium

1st loser 2011-2012 DonnyMost NFL Pick 'Em
Winner 2009 Clutchfan's Second Chance NFL Pick 'Em

"I feel great that I'm in the wonderful city of Houston." - Kostas Papanikolaou

DaDakota is offline Old 05-12-2012, 09:58 AM   #399
DaDakota
Contributing Member
DaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 1999
Member: #331
No Chichorito at the Olympics !

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/sto...2-london-games

DD

forsythtroy is offline Old 05-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #400
forsythtroy
Contributing Member
forsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneforsythtroy is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jun 2003
Member: #12561
Ohhh. Rooney should have just made it 2-0. City need to put one in.