ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Hangout > BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion

Obama's Justification for His Crackdown on Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Tags:  2011, 2012, blog, books, commercial, drugs, fight, fraud, giants, government, justice, mortgage, obama, wall street Tags
Granville is offline Old 05-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #41
Granville
Contributing Member
Granville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2009
Member: #43251
Quote:
Originally Posted by val_modus View Post
How high did you get to buy in to Hope and Change?

The dope talking lol... the fact that these disillusioned right wing brainwashed by lobbyists using politicians as puppets classify marijuana with other drugs like cocaine, heroine, and other hard drugs makes me laugh. Do you know the science behind THC, the effects of the drug on your brain and heart? Ask a doctor or botanist (it is a plant after all). How high do you have to be to believe Mitt Romney, a flip flopping social conservative who believes in outlawing contraceptives and birth control (which would effectively overpopulate the US in a matter of years) is his mission from his mormon god, is the ideal choice for presidency in a time where the stock we have put into our young and their education is crucial. This man has consistently stated his desires to cut grant foundations for college students, to raise interest rates on student loans. But then again, the war on marijuana is a very important mission that will save our youth and help save us money and the future of many young adults.[/QUOTE]

You put all that (for a stoner) work in to your response and closed on the bolded dope head comment. Save our youth, LOL.... I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Sponsored Link
Granville is offline Old 05-01-2012, 08:52 AM   #42
Granville
Contributing Member
Granville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneGranville is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Just want to add that I was young once and was a fan of the herb in those days. It was phase that a lot of people go through and then they go on to more productive things in life. When you get a little older, go check out your friends who are still getting high and see if you'd trade lives with them.

RedRedemption is offline Old 05-01-2012, 08:58 AM   #43
RedRedemption
Contributing Member
RedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldRedRedemption is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Member: #43241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granville View Post
Just want to add that I was young once and was a fan of the herb in those days. It was phase that a lot of people go through and then they go on to more productive things in life. When you get a little older, go check out your friends who are still getting high and see if you'd trade lives with them.
I like how you quoted me joking about being a cocaine dealer.
GOP can't comprehend jokes either, huh?

MoonDogg is offline Old 05-01-2012, 09:06 AM   #44
MoonDogg
MoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Nov 1999
Member: #972

Dubious is offline Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #45
Dubious
Contributing Member
Dubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 2001
Member: #2674
How many millions of dollars do the tobacco and alcohol industries pay lobbyist and donate to campaigns to protect their profits?

Dubious is offline Old 05-01-2012, 09:11 AM   #46
Dubious
Contributing Member
Dubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsDubious is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Quote:
When you get a little older, go check out your friends who are still getting high and see if you'd trade lives with them.
I am 59, at what point should I expect to be able make this observation?

Of my friends that had real problems, the source was invariably alcohol.

Granville is offline Old 05-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #47
Granville
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRedemption View Post
I like how you quoted me joking about being a cocaine dealer.
GOP can't comprehend jokes either, huh?
And how you can handle your coke... LOL

Granville is offline Old 05-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #48
Granville
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
I am 59, at what point should I expect to be able make this observation?

Of my friends that had real problems, the source was invariably alcohol.
About 20 -25 years ago....

Never said that alcohol abuse wasn't a problem. My point is that it's pretty sad being an old dude firing up joints. Move on and do something more productive than that with your time. Why take the risks associated with buying and smoking Weed?

Hightop is offline Old 05-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #49
Hightop
Hightop is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineHightop is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineHightop is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Oct 2011
Member: #49674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
How many millions of dollars do the tobacco and alcohol industries pay lobbyist and donate to campaigns to protect their profits?
Ask Obama, after you vote for him.

Granville is offline Old 05-01-2012, 09:47 AM   #50
Granville
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDogg View Post
Is that Obama's version of a TV Dinner?

mc mark is offline Old 05-01-2012, 10:07 AM   #51
mc mark
Contributing Member
mc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 1999
Member: #698
Jesus Christ! It's like 12 year olds have taken over D&D

Granville is offline Old 05-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #52
Granville
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc mark View Post
So your hero can make dog eating jokes but no one else can?

mc mark is offline Old 05-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #53
mc mark
Contributing Member
mc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchmc mark is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 1999
Member: #698
Quote:
So your hero can make dog eating jokes but no one else can?
No, please continue to show your ignorance. We're all getting a good laugh!

Granville is offline Old 05-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #54
Granville
Contributing Member
Quote:
No, please continue to show your ignorance. We're all getting a good laugh!

Well thanks for confirming that you have a double standard and a blind eye to Obama's idiocy.

I don't know if you have asked around but most people in this country find dog eating barbaric and disgusting. Go look at the faces of disbelief from some of the people in the crowd. The ones laughing are a lot like you...they laugh because the words that come out of Obamas mouth tickle as the rattle around their empty heads.

RocketRaccoon is offline Old 05-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #55
RocketRaccoon
Contributing Member
RocketRaccoon is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRocketRaccoon is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRocketRaccoon is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRocketRaccoon is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRocketRaccoon is James Harden -- racking up the pointsRocketRaccoon is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #3049
Quote:
About 20 -25 years ago....

Never said that alcohol abuse wasn't a problem. My point is that it's pretty sad being an old dude firing up joints. Move on and do something more productive than that with your time. Why take the risks associated with buying and smoking Weed?
You are so very miss informed, ill-advised and completely talking out your azz. Sheeesh, kids.

Granville is offline Old 05-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #56
Granville
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketRaccoon View Post
You are so very miss informed, ill-advised and completely talking out your azz. Sheeesh, kids.
Another stoner who refuses to put down the bong....

MoonDogg is offline Old 05-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #57
MoonDogg
MoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemMoonDogg is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Nov 1999
Member: #972
Quote:

KingCheetah is offline Old 05-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #58
KingCheetah
Contributing Member
KingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldKingCheetah is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2002
Member: #4419
Listen, i'm not complaining that many 'medical' marijuana farms are actually massive drug operations mailing and transporting high quality bud around the country, but that is the reason they are being raided.

This thread was brain dead on arrival -- try harder.

val_modus is offline Old 05-02-2012, 03:06 AM   #59
val_modus
val_modus is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2010
Member: #47814
Quote:
The dope talking lol... the fact that these disillusioned right wing brainwashed by lobbyists using politicians as puppets classify marijuana with other drugs like cocaine, heroine, and other hard drugs makes me laugh. Do you know the science behind THC, the effects of the drug on your brain and heart? Ask a doctor or botanist (it is a plant after all). How high do you have to be to believe Mitt Romney, a flip flopping social conservative who believes in outlawing contraceptives and birth control (which would effectively overpopulate the US in a matter of years) is his mission from his mormon god, is the ideal choice for presidency in a time where the stock we have put into our young and their education is crucial. This man has consistently stated his desires to cut grant foundations for college students, to raise interest rates on student loans. But then again, the war on marijuana is a very important mission that will save our youth and help save us money and the future of many young adults.
You put all that (for a stoner) work in to your response and closed on the bolded dope head comment. Save our youth, LOL.... I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.[/QUOTE]

1. I haven't smoked since high school.
2. #Sarcasm

Dubious is offline Old 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #60
Dubious
Contributing Member
Quote:
. My point is that it's pretty sad being an old dude firing up joints. Move on and do something more productive than that with your time. Why take the risks associated with buying and smoking Weed?

That's just like, your opinion man. Religion, anxiety pills, alcohol, yoga, fatherhood, sports, greed, being productive etc. etc. are all just coping mechanisms for the phenomenon of a self-aware existence with an inexorable fate. Any significance you assign to anything other than your state of mind right now is an illusion, everything is temporary, everything ends. Once you accept that, whatever it is that gives you peace of mind is as valid as anybody else's method (as long as you are not creating stress for others).

I have one friend who's pretty physically impaired who said to me, " At this point, I'm glad there is something that can still make me feel this good".

And, there's really not much risk for middle aged white man. I could roll a doobie at 61 Riesner Street and probably not even get a ticket.